Availability: In stock
■Precisely replicates details of the vessel.
■Choose to construct in waterline or full hull display model.
■Simple pressure hull is included.
■The kit comes with 2 type2 of conning towers.
■Option of either using plastic or photo-etched handrails.
■ Replica con precisión los detalles de la embarcación.
■ Elija construir en línea de flotación o modelo de pantalla de casco completo.
■ Se incluye un casco de presión simple.
■ El kit viene con 2 torres tipo 2 de estafa.
■ Opción de usar pasamanos de plástico o fotograbados.
The famous German Bf109 drew first blood and proved itself over Spain! AK proudly offers a historically accurate Bf 109 E-1/E-3. Build one of six versions of the aircraft that was provided by the German Army to the Nationalists of the Spanish Civil War:
1. Bf 109 E-3, 6•91, 3. J/88, Barcience, Spain, March 1939Bf.
2. Bf 109 E-3, W.Nr. 715, 6•92, flown by Lt. Gustav Rödel, 1. J/88, León, Spain, May 1939Bf.
3. Bf 109 E-3, 6•111, flown by Lt. Werner Ursinus, 2. J/88, La Cenia, Spain, early 1939.
4. Bf 109 E-1, 6•123, flown by Oblt. Hans Schmoller-Haldy, 3. J/88, León, Spain, May 1939.
5. Bf 109 E-3, 6•104, flown by Lt. Carlos Maria Rey-Stolle, Grupo 25, Logroño-Agoncillo, Spain, November 1939.
6. Bf 109 E-3, 6•126, Grupo 25, El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain, 1940.
The instructions offer multiple views of each version ensuring your finished model is a perfect 1/48 reproduction.
Also included is a 12 page booklet complete with period photographs and explanations allowing the modeler to fully understand the role that the Bf109 served during the Spanish Civil war.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.