- View as:
- Filter your selection
- Sort by:
Multipurpose support to use as:
- Wet acrylic palette, using the base, hydration towel and hydration paper sheets.
- Oil palette, using the base and absorbent cardboard sheets.
- Support for handling large decals.
- Base for placing parts during assembly
- Flexible cover included, to avoid paint from drying out between painting sessions.
- It is semi-transparent to appreciate the content of the palette.
Soporte para múltiples usos, como:
- Paleta húmeda para acrílicos, utilizando la base, la toalla de hidratación y las hojas de papel de hidratación.
- Paleta para óleos, utilizando la base y las hojas de cartón absorbente.
- Soporte para manipular calcas grandes.
- Base para colocar piezas durante el montaje.
- Incluye tapa flexible para proteger la pintura de la sequedad entre sesiones de pintura.
- Es semitransparente para apreciar el contenido de la paleta.
The Wet Palette is a tool mainly used by figure painters, but more and more it is being used by people that paint with acrylics. It will extend the useful life of any acrylic so that it can be used for hours and once shut it will preserve the colors and color mixtures. It can be kept in the fridge.
It has three components:
1.Sponge, to hold large quantities of water, since it is quite thick.
2.Cloth made of fiber, placed on top of the sponge as a leveler, humidity filter, and as an interchangeable element in case of stains or if not used for a long time.
3.High quality special Paper, made of a fine silicone film, allows the transfer of humidity but prevents water forming and paints from dissolving, and does not give off any fibers not hairs when worked with the brushes.
The Wet Palette is watertight and airtight, made of the same material of marine containers for flares, charts, and medicines. Its locks guarantee the seal. This extends the life of paints, especially in Summer, hot climates, and under extreme conditions.
*Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 4 cm.
?· Need more info? Click here