AK Real Colors
- View as:
- Sort by:
Plastic Model kits ShopIn AK we have plastic models kits for sale. Our plastic models kits for sale with models of boats, cars and many more recreations. Do not hesitate to visit our section of plastic models kits for sale.
The legendary Spitfire Mk. IXc; AK is proud to offer one of the most (if not the most!) accurate reproductions of the beautiful aircraft. Choose one of three non-British allied air force versions:
1. Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, MJ897, GR 2/33 “Savoie”, French Air Force, Luxeuil-les-Bains, France, January 1945
2. Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, flown by Capt. Garth Jared, CO of 309th FS / 31st FG, USAAF, Italy, December 1943
3. Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, PV119, Royal Egyptian Air Force, 1947
The instructions offer multiple views of each version ensuring your finished model is a perfect 1/48 reproduction
The famous German Bf109 drew first blood and proved itself over Spain! AK proudly offers a historically accurate Bf 109 E-1/E-3. Build one of six versions of the aircraft that was provided by the German Army to the Nationalists of the Spanish Civil War:
1. Bf 109 E-3, 6•91, 3. J/88, Barcience, Spain, March 1939Bf.
2. Bf 109 E-3, W.Nr. 715, 6•92, flown by Lt. Gustav Rödel, 1. J/88, León, Spain, May 1939Bf.
3. Bf 109 E-3, 6•111, flown by Lt. Werner Ursinus, 2. J/88, La Cenia, Spain, early 1939.
4. Bf 109 E-1, 6•123, flown by Oblt. Hans Schmoller-Haldy, 3. J/88, León, Spain, May 1939.
5. Bf 109 E-3, 6•104, flown by Lt. Carlos Maria Rey-Stolle, Grupo 25, Logroño-Agoncillo, Spain, November 1939.
6. Bf 109 E-3, 6•126, Grupo 25, El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain, 1940.
The instructions offer multiple views of each version ensuring your finished model is a perfect 1/48 reproduction.
Also included is a 12 page booklet complete with period photographs and explanations allowing the modeler to fully understand the role that the Bf109 served during the Spanish Civil war.
Always at the forefront of the modeling world, AK has gone somewhere no other model company has gone before; we are releasing a kit for both collectors and modelers alike. For the first time an abandoned aircraft! AK is proud to offer a Limited Edition release of an abandoned Mig-21. This kit is a breath of fresh air; an idea that dares to break away from the pack. This is a perfect model for those who want to build a Mig-21, and for those who want to collect a bit of modeling history.
This model kit contains: Precise instructions, Photo-etched, Decals, Resin parts
Have you always wanted to try and recreate a tired aircraft that through the flaked paint, flat tires, and overall weathered appearance tells a glorious story? This kit allows just that; make a version with flat tires, extremely weathered and discolored decals; or if that is not to your liking, opt for a more classic version and build an attractive Russian or German Mig-21 aircraft in its days of glory. High quality unassembled model kit for modelers aged 14 and up. Contains plastic parts, photo-etched parts and decals. Requires glue, tools and paint to complete (not included). Pictorial assembly guide provides precise assembly instructions.
Battering Ram mini-kit Merkava 4/4 mini kit
IDF COMMUNICATIONS & NAVIGATION ANTENNAS FOR IDF AFV, TANKS AND SOFTSKINS.
RESIN, PE AND METAL TURNED MASTS (2 FROM LEOPARD CLUB), CD WITH EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS & DRAWINGS, FOR MANY MODELS AND OPTIONS – DESIGNED FROM REAL MEASUREMENTS.
154 photos in a CD
2 brass turned antennas
16 PE parts 0.4 mm
16 PE parts 0.25 mm
76 Resin parts
FITS ALL 1/35 KITS ON THE MARKET!
Magach 3 Battering Ram – mini kit
Merkava Mk. 1/2/3 front and rear adapters