• View as:
  • Filter your selectionFiltra tu selección
  • Sort by:
  • Mig-29UB Ukrainian Air Force 1/72


    IBG72902

    35,50
    ENGLISH

    Mig-29UB Ukrainian Air Force 1/72

    This model kit contains Trumpeter plastic parts and brand new decals!

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Mig-29UB Ukrainian Air Force 1/72

    Este kit contiene piezas de plástico Trumpeter y calcas nuevas.

     


  • Diamond T972 Dumptruck Softcab 1/72


    IBG72087

    15,95
    ENGLISH

    Diamond T972 Dumptruck Softcab 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Camión volquete Diamond T972 Dumptruck Softcab 1/72


  • Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf.a2-Limited Edition 1/35

    Sold out

    IBG35083L

    56,95
    ENGLISH

    Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf.a2-Limited Edition 1/35

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf.a2-Edición limitada 1/35

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf.A2-German Light Tank 1/35


    IBG35076

    37,50
    ENGLISH

    Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf.A2-German Light Tank 1/35

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf.A2-Tanque ligero alemán 1/35

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. 7TP 731(p) in German service 1/35


    IBG35073

    37,50
    ENGLISH

    Pz.Kpfw. 7TP 731(p) – 7TP Tank in German Service

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Pz.Kpfw. 7TP 731(p) – Tanque 7TP en servicio en Alemania

     


  • Focke-Wulf FW190D-13 Nordenham Production 1/72


    IBG72535

    23,95
    ENGLISH

    Fw 190D was the final mass-produced version of the ‘golden child’ of Focke-Wulf company, that lived to see many variants differing in armament and engines used.
    Although the version of Fw 190 equipped with an inline engine is often considered to be a late-war design, its history in fact dates back to earlier years and follows a natural direction of the machine’s development. As early as 1941 it was obvious that German fighters would have to contend with Allied bombers equipped with turbocharged engines capable of sustaining high power at altitudes exceeding 6000m. Focke-Wulf realized that the Allies were rapidly gaining the technical advantage and began courting the Air Ministry for a contract to develop versions that would sustain their combat characteristics at higher altitudes. Work soon began on developing fighters equipped with turbocharger. Initial trials with a radial engine (Fw 190B) were not promising and the attention of designers focused on inline engines (Fw 190C with DB603 engine). Despite extensive development programs, both versions were plagued by technical problems resulting from severely underdeveloped systems. Eventually they did not meet with the RLM enthusiasm, remaining only in prototype stages. In the end, advances in the development of the Junkers Jumo 213 engine gave hopes for a fighter that could at last match the more advanced designs of the enemy.
    First prototype with the new engine was built in September 1942. It was a simple adaptation of the radial-engined machine – a complete inverted-V inline powerplant was fitted to the existing airframe. Flight tests showed that the new engine shifted the center of gravity too much forward, causing the aircraft to be unstable in flight. Focke-Wulf design team solved the problem paying attention to minimizing the changes required to the airframe. To compensate for the shifted center of gravity, the tail was lengthened by inserting a new section in the fuselage just in front of the tailplane. Increased engine power also required corrections to the longitudinal stability of the machine. It was achieved by inserting simple elements increasing area of the vertical stabilizer. Further tests of prototypes in the new configuration took two more years, and after dealing with teething problems and rejecting the unsatisfactory D-0, D-1 and D-2 configurations, the fighter equipped with the series-produced Jumo 213A engine with a single-stage, two-speed mechanical supercharger was put into series production in August 1944 as the D-9 version. Thus the legend was born.
    Near the end of war, the evolution of inline engines powering the Fw 190D accelerated and their intensive development resulted in successive subtypes of the aircraft. Variants D-10, D-12 and D-14 remained prototypes, but for D-11 and D-13 series production was started. They were equipped with a more powerful version of the Jumo 213F engine with a two-stage three-speed mechanical supercharger. The last variant to be developed was D-15, powered by the finally refined DB603 engine. A prototype version of the D-15 was built and flown just before the end of war, using a standard, series machine as a basis for conversion. The end of war ended the preparation of the new variant still at the stage of development, and the production was not started.
    It is estimated that 1500 to 1700 machines of the D version were produced in all factories and production branches. Out of that about 900 were taken over by the Luftwaffe, but because of the chaotic situation in the last months of war still fewer of them were actually delivered to the combat units.

     

    For more information on the differences between variants of the aircraft go to:
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El Fw 190D fue la última versión producida en serie del “hijo dorado” de la compañía Focke-Wulf, que vivió para ver muchas variantes que diferían en armamento y motores utilizados.
    Aunque la versión del Fw 190 equipada con un motor en línea se considera a menudo un diseño de finales de la guerra, su historia se remonta de hecho a años anteriores y sigue una dirección natural del desarrollo de la máquina. Ya en 1941 era obvio que los cazas alemanes tendrían que enfrentarse a los bombarderos aliados equipados con motores turboalimentados capaces de mantener una gran potencia a altitudes superiores a los 6.000 metros. Focke-Wulf se dio cuenta de que los Aliados estaban ganando rápidamente la ventaja técnica y comenzó a cortejar al Ministerio del Aire para obtener un contrato para desarrollar versiones que mantuvieran sus características de combate a mayores altitudes. Pronto se empezó a trabajar en el desarrollo de cazas equipados con turbocompresor. Las pruebas iniciales con un motor radial (Fw 190B) no fueron prometedoras y la atención de los diseñadores se centró en los motores en línea (Fw 190C con motor DB603). A pesar de los extensos programas de desarrollo, ambas versiones estaban plagadas de problemas técnicos derivados de sistemas muy poco desarrollados. Finalmente no despertaron el entusiasmo del RLM, quedándose sólo en fases de prototipo. Al final, los avances en el desarrollo del motor Junkers Jumo 213 permitieron albergar esperanzas de un caza que pudiera por fin equipararse a los diseños más avanzados del enemigo.
    El primer prototipo con el nuevo motor se construyó en septiembre de 1942. Se trataba de una simple adaptación de la máquina con motor radial: se instaló un propulsor completo en V invertida en línea en el fuselaje existente. Las pruebas de vuelo demostraron que el nuevo motor desplazaba el centro de gravedad demasiado hacia delante, provocando la inestabilidad del avión en vuelo. El equipo de diseño de Focke-Wulf resolvió el problema prestando atención a minimizar los cambios necesarios en el fuselaje. Para compensar el desplazamiento del centro de gravedad, se alargó la cola insertando una nueva sección en el fuselaje justo delante del plano de cola. El aumento de la potencia del motor también requirió correcciones en la estabilidad longitudinal de la máquina. Se consiguió insertando elementos sencillos que aumentaban la superficie del estabilizador vertical. Las pruebas de los prototipos con la nueva configuración duraron dos años más, y tras solucionar los problemas iniciales y rechazar las insatisfactorias configuraciones D-0, D-1 y D-2, el caza equipado con el motor Jumo 213A de serie con un sobrealimentador mecánico de una etapa y dos velocidades se puso en producción en serie en agosto de 1944 como la versión D-9. Así nació la leyenda. Así nació la leyenda.
    Cerca del final de la guerra, la evolución de los motores en línea que propulsaban el Fw 190D se aceleró y su desarrollo intensivo dio lugar a sucesivos subtipos del avión. Las variantes D-10, D-12 y D-14 siguieron siendo prototipos, pero para las series D-11 y D-13 se inició la producción en serie. Estaban equipados con una versión más potente del motor Jumo 213F con un sobrealimentador mecánico de dos etapas y tres velocidades. La última variante que se desarrolló fue la D-15, propulsada por el motor DB603 finalmente perfeccionado. Se construyó y voló una versión prototipo del D-15 justo antes del final de la guerra, utilizando una máquina estándar de serie como base para la conversión. El final de la guerra puso fin a la preparación de la nueva variante aún en fase de desarrollo, y no se inició la producción.
    Se estima que se produjeron entre 1500 y 1700 máquinas de la versión D en todas las fábricas y ramas de producción. De ellos, unos 900 fueron adquiridos por la Luftwaffe, pero debido a la caótica situación de los últimos meses de la guerra, aún fueron menos los que se entregaron realmente a las unidades de combate.

     

    Para más información sobre las diferencias entre las distintas variantes del avión, visite:
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2


  • MIG-29 in Polish Air Force Early 1/72


    IBG72903

    32,50
    ENGLISH

    MIG-29 in Polish Air Force Early 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    MIG-29 en la Fuerza Aérea Polaca a principios de 1/72

     


  • Fw 190D-9 Prototype 1/72


    IBG72558

    27,95
    ENGLISH

    Fw 190D-9 Prototype 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Fw 190D-9 Prototipo 1/72

     


  • PZL/IAR P.11F Romanian Fighter on skis 1/72


    IBG72522

    12,95
    ENGLISH

    PZL/IAR P.11F Romanian Fighter on skis 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Caza rumano PZL/IAR P.11F sobre esquís 1/72

     


  • 3Ro Italian Truck Troop Carrier 1/72


    IBG72094

    18,95
    ENGLISH

    3Ro Italian Truck Troop Carrier 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    3Ro Camión italiano de transporte de tropas 1/72

     


  • Type 95 Ha-Go Japanese Light Tank Manchu 1/72


    IBG72089

    11,50
    ENGLISH

    Type 95 Ha-Go Japanese Light Tank Manchu 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Tipo 95 Ha-Go Tanque ligero japonés Manchu 1/72

     


  • Toldi Tank Destroyer 1/72


    IBG72062

    14,50
    ENGLISH

    Toldi Tank Destroyer 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Destructor de tanques Toldi 1/72

     


  • Centaur Bulldozer 1/72


    IBG72110

    17,50
    ENGLISH

    Centaur Bulldozer 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Bulldozer Centauro 1/72

     


  • 2 in 1: Platzschutzstaffel JV44 (Fw 190D-9 and Fw 190D-11) – 2 full model kits in the box 1/72


    IBG72548

    43,95
    ENGLISH

    72540 – 1/72 – Fw 190D-15 Torpedo Bomber

    Fw 190D was the final mass-produced version of the ‘golden child’ of Focke-Wulf company, that lived to see many variants differing in armament and engines used.
    Although the version of Fw 190 equipped with an inline engine is often considered to be a late-war design, its history in fact dates back to earlier years and follows a natural direction of the machine’s development. As early as 1941 it was obvious that German fighters would have to contend with Allied bombers equipped with turbocharged engines capable of sustaining high power at altitudes exceeding 6000m. Focke-Wulf realized that the Allies were rapidly gaining the technical advantage and began courting the Air Ministry for a contract to develop versions that would sustain their combat characteristics at higher altitudes. Work soon began on developing fighters equipped with turbocharger. Initial trials with a radial engine (Fw 190B) were not promising and the attention of designers focused on inline engines (Fw 190C with DB603 engine). Despite extensive development programs, both versions were plagued by technical problems resulting from severely underdeveloped systems. Eventually they did not meet with the RLM enthusiasm, remaining only in prototype stages. In the end, advances in the development of the Junkers Jumo 213 engine gave hopes for a fighter that could at last match the more advanced designs of the enemy.
    First prototype with the new engine was built in September 1942. It was a simple adaptation of the radial-engined machine – a complete inverted-V inline powerplant was fitted to the existing airframe. Flight tests showed that the new engine shifted the center of gravity too much forward, causing the aircraft to be unstable in flight. Focke-Wulf design team solved the problem paying attention to minimizing the changes required to the airframe. To compensate for the shifted center of gravity, the tail was lengthened by inserting a new section in the fuselage just in front of the tailplane. Increased engine power also required corrections to the longitudinal stability of the machine. It was achieved by inserting simple elements increasing area of the vertical stabilizer. Further tests of prototypes in the new configuration took two more years, and after dealing with teething problems and rejecting the unsatisfactory D-0, D-1 and D-2 configurations, the fighter equipped with the series-produced Jumo 213A engine with a single-stage, two-speed mechanical supercharger was put into series production in August 1944 as the D-9 version. Thus the legend was born.

    Near the end of war, the evolution of inline engines powering the Fw 190D accelerated and their intensive development resulted in successive subtypes of the aircraft. Variants D-10, D-12 and D-14 remained prototypes, but for D-11 and D-13 series production was started. They were equipped with a more powerful version of the Jumo 213F engine with a two-stage three-speed mechanical supercharger. The last variant to be developed was D-15, powered by the finally refined DB603 engine. A prototype version of the D-15 was built and flown just before the end of war, using a standard, series machine as a basis for conversion. The end of war ended the preparation of the new variant still at the stage of development, and the production was not started.
    It is estimated that 1500 to 1700 machines of the D version were produced in all factories and production branches. Out of that about 900 were taken over by the Luftwaffe, but because of the chaotic situation in the last months of war still fewer of them were actually delivered to the combat units.

     

    For more information on the differences between variants of the aircraft go to:
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     

    ESPAÑOL

    72540 – 1/72 – Fw 190D-15 Bombardero Torpedo

    El Fw 190D fue la última versión producida en serie del “niño de oro” de la compañía Focke-Wulf, que vivió para ver muchas variantes que difieren en el armamento y los motores utilizados.
    Aunque la versión del Fw 190 equipada con un motor en línea se considera a menudo un diseño de finales de la guerra, su historia se remonta en realidad a años anteriores y sigue una dirección natural de desarrollo de la máquina. Ya en 1941 era evidente que los cazas alemanes tendrían que enfrentarse a los bombarderos aliados equipados con motores turboalimentados capaces de mantener una gran potencia a altitudes superiores a los 6.000 metros. Focke-Wulf se dio cuenta de que los aliados estaban ganando rápidamente la ventaja técnica y comenzó a cortejar al Ministerio del Aire para que le concediera un contrato para desarrollar versiones que mantuvieran sus características de combate a mayores altitudes. Pronto se empezó a trabajar en el desarrollo de cazas equipados con turbocompresor. Los primeros ensayos con un motor radial (Fw 190B) no fueron prometedores y la atención de los diseñadores se centró en los motores en línea (Fw 190C con motor DB603). A pesar de los extensos programas de desarrollo, ambas versiones estaban plagadas de problemas técnicos derivados de sistemas muy poco desarrollados. Finalmente, no alcanzaron el entusiasmo del RLM, quedándose sólo en fases de prototipo. Al final, los avances en el desarrollo del motor Junkers Jumo 213 permitieron albergar esperanzas de un caza que pudiera por fin equipararse a los diseños más avanzados del enemigo.

    El primer prototipo con el nuevo motor se construyó en septiembre de 1942. Se trataba de una simple adaptación de la máquina con motor radial: se instaló una planta motriz completa en V invertida en el fuselaje existente. Las pruebas de vuelo demostraron que el nuevo motor desplazaba el centro de gravedad demasiado hacia delante, lo que provocaba que el avión fuera inestable en vuelo. El equipo de diseño de Focke-Wulf resolvió el problema prestando atención a minimizar los cambios necesarios en el fuselaje. Para compensar el desplazamiento del centro de gravedad, se alargó la cola insertando una nueva sección en el fuselaje justo delante del plano de cola. El aumento de la potencia del motor también requirió correcciones en la estabilidad longitudinal de la máquina. Se consiguió insertando elementos sencillos que aumentaban la superficie del estabilizador vertical. Las pruebas de los prototipos con la nueva configuración duraron dos años más y, tras solucionar los problemas iniciales y rechazar las insatisfactorias configuraciones D-0, D-1 y D-2, el caza equipado con el motor Jumo 213A de serie con un sobrealimentador mecánico de una etapa y dos velocidades se puso en producción en serie en agosto de 1944 como la versión D-9. Así nació la leyenda.

    Cerca del final de la guerra, la evolución de los motores en línea que propulsaban el Fw 190D se aceleró y su intenso desarrollo dio lugar a sucesivos subtipos del avión. Las variantes D-10, D-12 y D-14 siguieron siendo prototipos, pero para el D-11 y el D-13 se inició la producción en serie. Estaban equipados con una versión más potente del motor Jumo 213F con un sobrealimentador mecánico de dos etapas y tres velocidades. La última variante que se desarrolló fue la D-15, impulsada por el motor DB603, finalmente perfeccionado. Se construyó y voló una versión prototipo del D-15 justo antes del final de la guerra, utilizando una máquina estándar de serie como base para la conversión. El final de la guerra puso fin a la preparación de la nueva variante aún en fase de desarrollo, y la producción no se inició.
    Se estima que se produjeron entre 1500 y 1700 máquinas de la versión D en todas las fábricas y ramas de producción. De ellos, unos 900 fueron adquiridos por la Luftwaffe, pero debido a la caótica situación de los últimos meses de la guerra, fueron menos los que se entregaron a las unidades de combate.

     

    Para más información sobre las diferencias entre las variantes del avión, visite
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     


  • 3Ro Italian Truck – 90/53 Ammunition Carrier 1/72


    IBG72097

    20,95
    ENGLISH

    3Ro Italian Truck – 90/53 Ammunition Carrier 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    3Ro Camión italiano – 90/53 Porta municiones 1/72

     


  • Bedford QL Tanker 1/72

    Sold out

    IBG72081

    12,80
    ENGLISH

    Bedford QL Tanker 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Cisterna Bedford QL 1/72

     


  • Landsverk L-62 Anti-II Finnish Self-propelled Anti Air Gun 1/72


    IBG72064

    14,50
    ENGLISH

    Landsverk L-62 Anti-II Finnish Self-propelled Anti Air Gun 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Cañón antiaéreo autopropulsado finlandés Landsverk L-62 1/72

     


  • 40M Nimrod – Hungarian Self-propelled Anti Air Gun 1/72


    IBG72063

    14,50
    ENGLISH

    40M Nimrod – Hungarian Self-propelled Anti Air Gun 1/72

     

    ESPAÑOL

    40M Nimrod – Cañón antiaéreo autopropulsado húngaro 1/72

     


  • EINHEITS DIESEL Pritschenwagen (metal cargo body) 1/35


    IBG35003

    30,95
    ENGLISH

    The Einheitsdiesel (Uniform Diesel), as the vehicle was generally called, was build from 1937 to 1940 by MAN (ca.1800), Henschel (ca.1500), Magirus (ca.2500), Bussing-NAG (ca.3200), Faun (ca.700), Daimler-Benz (ca.550) and probably Vomag. The vehicle was technically advanced, robust and reliable. Because of its complex running-gear design (six-wheel drive and individual suspension of all wheels), the Uniform Diesel had remarkable off-road capability, and was thus very popular among the troops. One disadvantage was the low load limit of 2375 kg, compared to a net weight of 4925 kg. Production was halted in 1940, as less expensive two-axle trucks with comparable performance figures existed by then. Einheitsdiesel was widely used by Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe on almost all theatres of war as standart truck, radio van, telephone exchange van, field kitchen, service van and lot of other versions.

     

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El Einheitsdiesel (Diésel Uniforme), como se denominaba generalmente a este vehículo, fue fabricado entre 1937 y 1940 por MAN (alrededor de 1800), Henschel (alrededor de 1500), Magirus (alrededor de 2500), Bussing-NAG (alrededor de 3200), Faun (alrededor de 700), Daimler-Benz (alrededor de 550) y probablemente Vomag. El vehículo era técnicamente avanzado, robusto y fiable. Debido a su complejo diseño del tren de rodaje (seis ruedas motrices y suspensión individual de todas las ruedas), el Uniform Diesel tenía una notable capacidad todoterreno, por lo que era muy popular entre las tropas. Una de sus desventajas era el bajo límite de carga, de 2.375 kg, frente a un peso neto de 4.925 kg. La producción se interrumpió en 1940, ya que para entonces existían camiones de dos ejes menos costosos y con prestaciones comparables. El Einheitsdiesel fue ampliamente utilizado por la Wehrmacht y la Luftwaffe en casi todos los teatros de la guerra como camión estándar, furgoneta de radio, furgoneta de central telefónica, cocina de campaña, furgoneta de servicio y muchas otras versiones.

     


  • BMW R12 with sidecar – military version (2 in 1) 1/35


    IBG35002

    12,60
    ENGLISH

    BMW R12 was the most popular german motorcycle in II World War. In period 1936-42 36000 of this motorcycles was produced. However he starts his career before war as civilian motorcycle, later modified for service in Wehrmacht and other german army formations.

    Version armed with MG-34 machinegun was served as support unit. BMW R12 participated in fights on almost all theatres of war except Pacific.

    Lot of BMW’s today are in collectors hands and still driving.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    La BMW R12 fue la motocicleta alemana más popular en la Segunda Guerra Mundial. En el periodo 1936-42 se produjeron 36000 de estas motocicletas. Sin embargo comienza su carrera antes de la guerra como motocicleta civil, más tarde modificada para el servicio en la Wehrmacht y otras formaciones del ejército alemán.

    La versión armada con la ametralladora MG-34 fue servida como unidad de apoyo. La BMW R12 participó en combates en casi todos los teatros de la guerra excepto en el Pacífico.

    Muchas BMW están hoy en día en manos de coleccionistas y siguen conduciendo.

     


  • BMW R12 with sidecar – civilian version (3 in 1) 1/35


    IBG35001

    11,50
    ENGLISH

    BMW R12 was the most popular german motorcycle in II World War. In period 1936-42 36000 of this motorcycles was produced. However he starts his career before war as civilian motorcycle, later modified for service in Wehrmacht and other german army formations.

    Version armed with MG-34 machinegun was served as support unit. BMW R12 participated in fights on almost all theatres of war except Pacific.

    Lot of BMW’s today are in collectors hands and still driving.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    La BMW R12 fue la motocicleta alemana más popular en la Segunda Guerra Mundial. En el periodo 1936-42 se produjeron 36000 de estas motocicletas. Sin embargo comienza su carrera antes de la guerra como motocicleta civil, más tarde modificada para el servicio en la Wehrmacht y otras formaciones del ejército alemán.

    La versión armada con la ametralladora MG-34 fue servida como unidad de apoyo. La BMW R12 participó en combates en casi todos los teatros de la guerra excepto en el Pacífico.

    Muchas BMW están hoy en día en manos de coleccionistas y siguen conduciendo.

     


  • PZL P.11c “Rare Birds” 1/32


    IBG32004

    55,50
    ENGLISH

    PZL P.11c was a fighter plane, an improved variant of P.11a version, which was a development of P.6 construction of inż Z. Puławski under inż. Wsiewołod Jakimiuk’s supervision.
    After succesful P.11a and P.11b versions, in 1933 and 1934 PZL manufacturer has developed an improved version of the fighter, with a redesigned hull and tail, newer Bristol Mercury V engine version, and a possibility of placing the armament inside a wing. Engine cowling was lowered to improve pilots field of view. Changes in fuselage construction included extension of truss to the end of the cockpit in the way that the semimonocoque construction started behind the pilot’s seat. 175 of these aircraft were ordered by Polish Air Force and the construction started in 1934. Most of the order was delivered in 1935, last planes finished in 1936.
    PZL P.11c airplanes entered service in fighter squadrons of Polish Air Force in 1935 and were their most valuable equipment during the Polish Campaign of 1939. These aircraft served in 1st Air Regiment(AR) in Warsaw, 2nd AR in Cracow, 3rd AR in Poznan, 4th AR in Torun, 5th AR in Lida and 6th AR in Lwów and took part in the Polish Campaign from its outbreak on 1st September 1939 until evacuation forced by the Soviet attack of 17th September. Evacuated airplanes were incorporated into Romanian Air Force, where they served along the locally constructed P.11f version.
    Only one PZL P.11c survives today. It can be found on exhibition of Polish Aviation Museum in Cracow.

     

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El PZL P.11c era un avión de combate, una variante mejorada de la versión P.11a, que era un desarrollo de la construcción del P.6 de inż Z. Puławski bajo inż. Wsiewołod Jakimiuk.
    Después de las exitosas versiones P.11a y P.11b, en 1933 y 1934 el fabricante PZL ha desarrollado una versión mejorada del caza, con un casco y una cola rediseñados, una versión más nueva del motor Bristol Mercury V y la posibilidad de colocar el armamento dentro de un ala. El capó del motor se bajó para mejorar el campo de visión de los pilotos. Los cambios en la construcción del fuselaje incluían la extensión del armazón hasta el final de la cabina de mando de forma que la construcción semimonocasco comenzaba detrás del asiento del piloto. La Fuerza Aérea Polaca encargó 175 de estos aviones y la construcción comenzó en 1934. La mayor parte del pedido se entregó en 1935, los últimos aviones se terminaron en 1936.
    Los aviones PZL P.11c entraron en servicio en los escuadrones de caza de la Fuerza Aérea Polaca en 1935 y fueron su equipo más valioso durante la Campaña Polaca de 1939. Estos aviones sirvieron en el 1er Regimiento Aéreo (AR) en Varsovia, el 2do AR en Cracovia, el 3er AR en Poznan, el 4to AR en Torun, el 5to AR en Lida y el 6to AR en Lwów y participaron en la Campaña Polaca desde su inicio el 1 de septiembre de 1939 hasta la evacuación forzada por el ataque soviético del 17 de septiembre. Los aviones evacuados fueron incorporados a la Fuerza Aérea Rumana, donde sirvieron junto con la versión P.11f construida localmente.
    Hoy en día sólo sobrevive un PZL P.11c. Se puede encontrar en la exposición del Museo de la Aviación Polaca en Cracovia.

     


  • 3Ro Italian Truck with 90/53 Anti Aircraft Gun 1/35


    IBG35063

    58,95
    ENGLISH

    3Ro Italian truck was a 5-cylinder diesel engine vehicle from the Ro line of trucks (Ro – 2-cylinder and Ro-Ro – 3-cylinder). Both Civilian and military versions were produced between 1938 and 1947. It was the main heavy truck of Royal Italian Army during the World War II, serving in Balkans, North Africa and Eastern Front. Around 9500 military vehicles were produced in many variants: general service cargo, troop transport, tank transporter, horse transporter, petrol tank, and more. Some of the trucks were fitted with 100mm 100/17 howitzer or 90mm 90/53 anti-aircraft gun and became self propelled artillery platforms. Large number of the trucks were taken by German Wehrmacht after the Italian armistice of September 8, 1943. Several captured vehicles also served in Allied army, in the heavy section of LRDG forces.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El camión italiano 3Ro era un vehículo con motor diesel de 5 cilindros de la línea de camiones Ro (Ro – 2 cilindros y Ro-Ro – 3 cilindros). Se produjeron versiones civiles y militares entre 1938 y 1947. Fue el principal camión pesado del Real Ejército Italiano durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial, sirviendo en los Balcanes, África del Norte y el Frente Oriental. Se produjeron alrededor de 9500 vehículos militares en muchas variantes: carga de servicio general, transporte de tropas, transportador de cisternas, transportador de caballos, tanque de gasolina, etc. Algunos de los camiones estaban equipados con obuses de 100 mm 100/17 o cañones antiaéreos de 90 mm 90/53 y se convirtieron en plataformas de artillería autopropulsadas. Un gran número de camiones fue tomado por la Wehrmacht alemana tras el armisticio italiano del 8 de septiembre de 1943. Varios vehículos capturados también sirvieron en el ejército aliado, en la sección pesada de las fuerzas del LRDG.

     


  • Type 94 Japanese tankette 1/72


    IBG72043

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    Type 94 Tankette design was based on the famous Carden-Loyd construction and entered service in Japanese Imperial Army in 1935. Tankettes of this type were supposed to function as reconnaissance vehicles, but in reality were also used as tractors (of ammunition trailers among others) or infantry support. Type 94 Tankettes were used during the second Sino-Japanese War, the battles of Khalkhin Gol and World War 2. These tanks were efficient against Chinese forces, but their armor was much too weak for the conditions of the War on the Pacific.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El diseño del Tankette Tipo 94 se basó en la famosa construcción Carden-Loyd y entró en servicio en el Ejército Imperial Japonés en 1935. Las Tankettes de este tipo debían funcionar como vehículos de reconocimiento, pero en realidad también se utilizaban como tractores (de remolques de munición entre otros) o de apoyo a la infantería. Los Tankettes Tipo 94 se utilizaron durante la segunda guerra chino-japonesa, las batallas de Khalkhin Gol y la Segunda Guerra Mundial. Estos tanques fueron eficientes contra las fuerzas chinas, pero su blindaje era demasiado débil para las condiciones de la Guerra del Pacífico.

     


  • Bedford QL Refueller 1/35


    IBG35062

    35,50
    ENGLISH

    3Ro Italian truck was a 5-cylinder diesel engine vehicle from the Ro line of trucks (Ro – 2-cylinder and Ro-Ro – 3-cylinder). Both Civilian and military versions were produced between 1938 and 1947. It was the main heavy truck of Royal Italian Army during the World War II, serving in Balkans, North Africa and Eastern Front. Around 9500 military vehicles were produced in many variants: general service cargo, troop transport, tank transporter, horse transporter, petrol tank, and more. Some of the trucks were fitted with 100mm 100/17 howitzer or 90mm 90/53 anti-aircraft gun and became self propelled artillery platforms. Large number of the trucks were taken by German Wehrmacht after the Italian armistice of September 8, 1943. Several captured vehicles also served in Allied army, in the heavy section of LRDG forces.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El camión italiano 3Ro era un vehículo con motor diesel de 5 cilindros de la línea de camiones Ro (Ro – 2 cilindros y Ro-Ro – 3 cilindros). Se produjeron versiones civiles y militares entre 1938 y 1947. Fue el principal camión pesado del Real Ejército Italiano durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial, sirviendo en los Balcanes, África del Norte y el Frente Oriental. Se produjeron alrededor de 9500 vehículos militares en muchas variantes: carga de servicio general, transporte de tropas, transportador de cisternas, transportador de caballos, tanque de gasolina, etc. Algunos de los camiones estaban equipados con obuses de 100 mm 100/17 o cañones antiaéreos de 90 mm 90/53 y se convirtieron en plataformas de artillería autopropulsadas. Un gran número de camiones fue tomado por la Wehrmacht alemana tras el armisticio italiano del 8 de septiembre de 1943. Varios vehículos capturados también sirvieron en el ejército aliado, en la sección pesada de las fuerzas del LRDG.

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. C 1/76


    IBGWAW010

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    In October 1938, Fried Krupp-Grusonwerk AG plants signed a contract for the construction of 200 Panzer IV Ausf. D tanks as part of the 4/BW series. At the end of 1938, between November and December, SS troops placed an additional order for 48 of these tanks as part of the 5/BW series. Finally, from September 1939 to October 1940, the Fried Krupp-Grusonwerk AG plant in Magdeburg (factory code: bgo) manufactured 229 Panzer IV Ausf. D tanks with factory numbers 80501-80748. The remaining 16 chassis were used to build bridge layer tanks Brukenleger IV b. 2 chassis were used to build prototypes of self-propelled guns 10.5 cm K18L/52 (in January 1941, Krupp plants built 2 prototypes, i.e. Panzer Selbsfahrlaffette IV or Dicker Max), and in November 1939, 1 chassis was used to build a prototype of an ammunition vehicle for Karl (Munitionstrager fur Karlgerat). Panzer IV Ausf. D, was again fitted with a bent front plate of the superstructure, silmilar to that which appeared on the initial Ausf. A, but its thickness was increased from 14.5 mm to 30 mm, the design of the ball mount (Kugelblende 30) of the radio operator’s MG 34 machine gun was changed, the pistol aperture was changed and a new type of driver’s visor (Fahrersehklappe 30) was introduced. The K.F.F.2 periscope was installed above the driver’s visor. In the superstructure, the shape of the side visors of the driver and radio operator/hull machine gunner was changed. Ventilation openings in the side plates on both sides of the engine compartment were modified. From that moment on, it was possible to cover some or all of the openings. In the inspection access covers on the top plate of the engine compartment, the shape of the claw locks was changed in comparison with versions Ausf. A – C. The suspension of the Ausf. D version was also modified. 5 stops (on each side of the vehicle) were introduced to limit the movement range of the suspension (Schwinearmanschlag). In previous versions of Ausf. A – C, only the first and last suspension arms had such a stop. A new type of track was introduced (Kgs 6111/380/120). The turret was now fitted with an external covering plate for the gun mantlet with an additional 35 mm thick armour. The design of the visor covers in the turret side plates and the visors in the manhole covers of the loader and gunner was changed. Small changes were made to the two-piece hatch cover of the commander. All visors were protected with 90 mm thick armour glass. The number of rounds for the MG 34 machine guns increased to 3,150 (in 21 double drum magazines or bags for 150 rounds). The combat weight of the tank was 20,000 kg.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    En octubre de 1938, las plantas de Fried Krupp-Grusonwerk AG firmaron un contrato para la construcción de 200 tanques Panzer IV Ausf. D como parte de la serie 4/BW. A finales de 1938, entre noviembre y diciembre, las SS hicieron un pedido adicional de 48 de estos tanques como parte de la serie 5/BW. Finalmente, entre septiembre de 1939 y octubre de 1940, la planta Fried Krupp-Grusonwerk AG de Magdeburgo (código de fábrica: bgo) fabricó 229 tanques Panzer IV Ausf. D con los números de fábrica 80501-80748. Los 16 chasis restantes se utilizaron para construir tanques de capa de puente Brukenleger IV b. 2 chasis se utilizaron para construir prototipos de cañones autopropulsados de 10,5 cm K18L/52 (en enero de 1941, las plantas de Krupp construyeron 2 prototipos, es decir, Panzer Selbsfahrlaffette IV o Dicker Max), y en noviembre de 1939, 1 chasis se utilizó para construir un prototipo de vehículo de munición para Karl (Munitionstrager fur Karlgerat). El Panzer IV Ausf. D, volvió a estar dotado de una placa frontal doblada de la superestructura, silmilar a la que aparecía en el Ausf. A inicial, pero su grosor se incrementó de 14,5 mm a 30 mm, se modificó el diseño de la montura de bola (Kugelblende 30) de la ametralladora MG 34 del operador de radio, se cambió la apertura de la pistola y se introdujo un nuevo tipo de visera para el conductor (Fahrersehklappe 30). Sobre el visor del conductor se instaló el periscopio K.F.F.2. En la superestructura se modificó la forma de las viseras laterales del conductor y del operador de radio/ametrallador de casco. Se modificaron las aberturas de ventilación en las placas laterales a ambos lados del compartimento del motor. A partir de ese momento, era posible cubrir algunas o todas las aberturas. En las tapas de acceso a la inspección en la placa superior del compartimento del motor, se modificó la forma de los cierres de garra en comparación con las versiones Ausf. A – C. También se modificó la suspensión de la versión Ausf. D. Se introdujeron 5 topes (en cada lado del vehículo) para limitar el rango de movimiento de la suspensión (Schwinearmanschlag). En las versiones anteriores del Ausf. A – C, sólo el primer y el último brazo de la suspensión tenían dicho tope. Se introdujo un nuevo tipo de oruga (Kgs 6111/380/120). La torreta estaba ahora equipada con una placa de cobertura externa para el manto del cañón con un blindaje adicional de 35 mm de espesor. Se modificó el diseño de las tapas de los visores en las placas laterales de la torreta y de los visores en las tapas de las alcayatas del cargador y del artillero. Se realizaron pequeños cambios en la tapa de la escotilla de dos piezas del comandante. Todos los visores se protegieron con un cristal blindado de 90 mm de espesor. El número de cartuchos para las ametralladoras MG 34 aumentó a 3.150 (en 21 cargadores de doble tambor o bolsas para 150 cartuchos). El peso de combate del tanque era de 20.000 kg.

     


  • Polish Wz. 14/19 100mm Howitzer 1/35


    IBG35061

    20,95
    ENGLISH

    100mm vz. 14 Howitzer was produced for the Austro-Hungarian army from 1914. Production of its modernized version vz. 14/19 started after the end of World War I and gaining independence by Czechoslovakia. The Howitzer was sold to many countries: Poland, Italy, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Greece. During the World War II it was used by Polish Army in September 1939, Italian Army in all theaters of war, from North Africa to Soviet Union and also by Wehrmacht under the designation LeFH 14/19 (t), 10cm LeFH 14/19 (i) or 10cm LeFH 14/19 (p).

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El obús vz. 14 de 100 mm se fabricó para el ejército austrohúngaro a partir de 1914. La producción de su versión modernizada vz. 14/19 comenzó tras el final de la Primera Guerra Mundial y la obtención de la independencia por parte de Checoslovaquia. El obús se vendió a muchos países: Polonia, Italia, Hungría, Yugoslavia, Grecia. Durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial fue utilizado por el ejército polaco en septiembre de 1939, por el ejército italiano en todos los teatros de guerra, desde el norte de África hasta la Unión Soviética y también por la Wehrmacht bajo la designación LeFH 14/19 (t), 10cm LeFH 14/19 (i) o 10cm LeFH 14/19 (p).

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. D 1/76


    IBGWAW009

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    In October 1938, Fried Krupp-Grusonwerk AG plants signed a contract for the construction of 200 Panzer IV Ausf. D tanks as part of the 4/BW series. At the end of 1938, between November and December, SS troops placed an additional order for 48 of these tanks as part of the 5/BW series. Finally, from September 1939 to October 1940, the Fried Krupp-Grusonwerk AG plant in Magdeburg (factory code: bgo) manufactured 229 Panzer IV Ausf. D tanks with factory numbers 80501-80748. The remaining 16 chassis were used to build bridge layer tanks Brukenleger IV b. 2 chassis were used to build prototypes of self-propelled guns 10.5 cm K18L/52 (in January 1941, Krupp plants built 2 prototypes, i.e. Panzer Selbsfahrlaffette IV or Dicker Max), and in November 1939, 1 chassis was used to build a prototype of an ammunition vehicle for Karl (Munitionstrager fur Karlgerat). Panzer IV Ausf. D, was again fitted with a bent front plate of the superstructure, silmilar to that which appeared on the initial Ausf. A, but its thickness was increased from 14.5 mm to 30 mm, the design of the ball mount (Kugelblende 30) of the radio operator’s MG 34 machine gun was changed, the pistol aperture was changed and a new type of driver’s visor (Fahrersehklappe 30) was introduced. The K.F.F.2 periscope was installed above the driver’s visor. In the superstructure, the shape of the side visors of the driver and radio operator/hull machine gunner was changed. Ventilation openings in the side plates on both sides of the engine compartment were modified. From that moment on, it was possible to cover some or all of the openings. In the inspection access covers on the top plate of the engine compartment, the shape of the claw locks was changed in comparison with versions Ausf. A – C. The suspension of the Ausf. D version was also modified. 5 stops (on each side of the vehicle) were introduced to limit the movement range of the suspension (Schwinearmanschlag). In previous versions of Ausf. A – C, only the first and last suspension arms had such a stop. A new type of track was introduced (Kgs 6111/380/120). The turret was now fitted with an external covering plate for the gun mantlet with an additional 35 mm thick armour. The design of the visor covers in the turret side plates and the visors in the manhole covers of the loader and gunner was changed. Small changes were made to the two-piece hatch cover of the commander. All visors were protected with 90 mm thick armour glass. The number of rounds for the MG 34 machine guns increased to 3,150 (in 21 double drum magazines or bags for 150 rounds). The combat weight of the tank was 20,000 kg.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    En octubre de 1938, las plantas de Fried Krupp-Grusonwerk AG firmaron un contrato para la construcción de 200 tanques Panzer IV Ausf. D como parte de la serie 4/BW. A finales de 1938, entre noviembre y diciembre, las SS hicieron un pedido adicional de 48 de estos tanques como parte de la serie 5/BW. Finalmente, entre septiembre de 1939 y octubre de 1940, la planta Fried Krupp-Grusonwerk AG de Magdeburgo (código de fábrica: bgo) fabricó 229 tanques Panzer IV Ausf. D con los números de fábrica 80501-80748. Los 16 chasis restantes se utilizaron para construir tanques de capa de puente Brukenleger IV b. 2 chasis se utilizaron para construir prototipos de cañones autopropulsados de 10,5 cm K18L/52 (en enero de 1941, las plantas de Krupp construyeron 2 prototipos, es decir, Panzer Selbsfahrlaffette IV o Dicker Max), y en noviembre de 1939, 1 chasis se utilizó para construir un prototipo de vehículo de munición para Karl (Munitionstrager fur Karlgerat). El Panzer IV Ausf. D, volvió a estar dotado de una placa frontal doblada de la superestructura, silmilar a la que aparecía en el Ausf. A inicial, pero su grosor se incrementó de 14,5 mm a 30 mm, se modificó el diseño de la montura de bola (Kugelblende 30) de la ametralladora MG 34 del operador de radio, se cambió la apertura de la pistola y se introdujo un nuevo tipo de visera para el conductor (Fahrersehklappe 30). Sobre el visor del conductor se instaló el periscopio K.F.F.2. En la superestructura se modificó la forma de las viseras laterales del conductor y del operador de radio/ametrallador de casco. Se modificaron las aberturas de ventilación en las placas laterales a ambos lados del compartimento del motor. A partir de ese momento, era posible cubrir algunas o todas las aberturas. En las tapas de acceso a la inspección en la placa superior del compartimento del motor, se modificó la forma de los cierres de garra en comparación con las versiones Ausf. A – C. También se modificó la suspensión de la versión Ausf. D. Se introdujeron 5 topes (en cada lado del vehículo) para limitar el rango de movimiento de la suspensión (Schwinearmanschlag). En las versiones anteriores del Ausf. A – C, sólo el primer y el último brazo de la suspensión tenían dicho tope. Se introdujo un nuevo tipo de oruga (Kgs 6111/380/120). La torreta estaba ahora equipada con una placa de cobertura externa para el manto del cañón con un blindaje adicional de 35 mm de espesor. Se modificó el diseño de las tapas de los visores en las placas laterales de la torreta y de los visores en las tapas de las alcayatas del cargador y del artillero. Se realizaron pequeños cambios en la tapa de la escotilla de dos piezas del comandante. Todos los visores se protegieron con un cristal blindado de 90 mm de espesor. El número de cartuchos para las ametralladoras MG 34 aumentó a 3.150 (en 21 cargadores de doble tambor o bolsas para 150 cartuchos). El peso de combate del tanque era de 20.000 kg.

     


  • PZL P.11c in Romanian Service 1/32


    IBG32002

    55,50
    ENGLISH

    PZL P.11c was a fighter plane, an improved variant of P.11a version, which was a development of P.6 construction of inż Z. Puławski under inż. Wsiewołod Jakimiuk’s supervision.
    After succesful P.11a and P.11b versions, in 1933 and 1934 PZL manufacturer has developed an improved version of the fighter, with a redesigned hull and tail, newer Bristol Mercury V engine version, and a possibility of placing the armament inside a wing. Engine cowling was lowered to improve pilots field of view. Changes in fuselage construction included extension of truss to the end of the cockpit in the way that the semimonocoque construction started behind the pilot’s seat. 175 of these aircraft were ordered by Polish Air Force and the construction started in 1934. Most of the order was delivered in 1935, last planes finished in 1936.
    PZL P.11c airplanes entered service in fighter squadrons of Polish Air Force in 1935 and were their most valuable equipment during the Polish Campaign of 1939. These aircraft served in 1st Air Regiment(AR) in Warsaw, 2nd AR in Cracow, 3rd AR in Poznan, 4th AR in Torun, 5th AR in Lida and 6th AR in Lwów and took part in the Polish Campaign from its outbreak on 1st September 1939 until evacuation forced by the Soviet attack of 17th September. Evacuated airplanes were incorporated into Romanian Air Force, where they served along the locally constructed P.11f version.
    Only one PZL P.11c survives today. It can be found on exhibition of Polish Aviation Museum in Cracow.

     

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El PZL P.11c era un avión de combate, una variante mejorada de la versión P.11a, que era un desarrollo de la construcción del P.6 de inż Z. Puławski bajo inż. Wsiewołod Jakimiuk.
    Después de las exitosas versiones P.11a y P.11b, en 1933 y 1934 el fabricante PZL ha desarrollado una versión mejorada del caza, con un casco y una cola rediseñados, una versión más nueva del motor Bristol Mercury V y la posibilidad de colocar el armamento dentro de un ala. El capó del motor se bajó para mejorar el campo de visión de los pilotos. Los cambios en la construcción del fuselaje incluían la extensión del armazón hasta el final de la cabina de mando de forma que la construcción semimonocasco comenzaba detrás del asiento del piloto. La Fuerza Aérea Polaca encargó 175 de estos aviones y la construcción comenzó en 1934. La mayor parte del pedido se entregó en 1935, los últimos aviones se terminaron en 1936.
    Los aviones PZL P.11c entraron en servicio en los escuadrones de caza de la Fuerza Aérea Polaca en 1935 y fueron su equipo más valioso durante la Campaña Polaca de 1939. Estos aviones sirvieron en el 1er Regimiento Aéreo (AR) en Varsovia, el 2do AR en Cracovia, el 3er AR en Poznan, el 4to AR en Torun, el 5to AR en Lida y el 6to AR en Lwów y participaron en la Campaña Polaca desde su inicio el 1 de septiembre de 1939 hasta la evacuación forzada por el ataque soviético del 17 de septiembre. Los aviones evacuados fueron incorporados a la Fuerza Aérea Rumana, donde sirvieron junto con la versión P.11f construida localmente.
    Hoy en día sólo sobrevive un PZL P.11c. Se puede encontrar en la exposición del Museo de la Aviación Polaca en Cracovia.

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. B 1/76


    IBGWAW008

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    In October 1937, Fried. Krupp-Grusonwerk AG signed a contract for building of 45 pcs of the second version of Panzer IV tank, i.e. Ausf. B. The major modification was the use of more powerful Maybach HL 120 TR engine with power of 265 HP at 2,600 rmp (in version Ausf. A, HL 108 TR engines with power of 230 HP at 2600 rpm wre used), and new six-speed ZF SSG 76 type gearbox (torque: 76 mkg). The most visible from outside modification was the application of a straight front plate of the superstructure protecting the driver’s and the radio operator’s seats (in place of the angled plate of version Ausf. A.) In the 30 mm thick armour plate of the superstructure, a new diver’s visor was installed (Fahrersehklappe 30), over which KFF2 type periscope was installed, simultaneously removing the MG 34 machine gun operated by the radio operator. In its place, a visor for the radio operator and a shooting hole protected with round moving cover were installed. Also the design of the covers of the driver’s and the radio operator’s hatches was changed, and from now on, they were one-piece hatches with openings for launching flares. These covers could be locked from outside with a socket wrench and with levers from the inside. Also the turret has undergone external modifications. The commander’s turret was comprehensively redesigned. He could observe the perimeter through five visors protected Funkerswith 90 mm thick armour glass. The design of the visors in the front plate of the turret was modified. Shooting holes were introduced in the covers of the gunner’s and the loader’s hatches. The observation slot in the gunner’s side visor (Sehklappe) was removed. The square covers (of version Ausf. A) at the back of the turret adapted to fire MG 34 were replaced with round covers with two shooting holes protected with small covers. On the top plate of the turret, the left cover of the flare launching hole was replaced with a steel dome shielding the signal lamp. In total, from May to October 1938, Fried. Krupp – Grusonwerk AG in Magdeburg (works code bgo) manufactured 42 Panzer IV Ausf. B tanks with factory numbers 80201-80242. The first five of the twelve Panzer IV Ausf. B tanks were built on the hull tubs of Panzer IV Ausf. A tanks, and the last thirty on the hull tubs of Panzer IV Ausf. C. The combat weight of the tank was 18,800 kg.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    En octubre de 1937, Fried. Krupp-Grusonwerk AG firmó un contrato para la construcción de 45 unidades de la segunda versión del tanque Panzer IV, es decir, el Ausf. B. La principal modificación fue el uso de un motor Maybach HL 120 TR más potente con una potencia de 265 CV a 2.600 rpm (en la versión Ausf. A, se utilizaron motores HL 108 TR con una potencia de 230 CV a 2.600 rpm), y una nueva caja de cambios del tipo ZF SSG 76 de seis velocidades (par motor: 76 mkg). La modificación más visible desde el exterior fue la aplicación de una placa frontal recta de la superestructura que protegía los asientos del conductor y del operador de radio (en lugar de la placa acodada de la versión Ausf. A.) En la placa de blindaje de 30 mm de espesor de la superestructura, se instaló un nuevo visor de buzo (Fahrersehklappe 30), sobre el que se instaló un periscopio del tipo KFF2, eliminando simultáneamente la ametralladora MG 34 que manejaba el operador de radio. En su lugar se instaló un visor para el operador de radio y un orificio de tiro protegido con tapa redonda móvil. También se cambió el diseño de las tapas de las escotillas del conductor y del operador de radio, y a partir de ahora eran escotillas de una sola pieza con aberturas para lanzar bengalas. Estas tapas podían bloquearse desde el exterior con una llave de tubo y con palancas desde el interior. También la torreta sufrió modificaciones externas. La torreta del comandante fue ampliamente rediseñada. Podía observar el perímetro a través de cinco visores protegidos Funkerswith 90 mm de espesor de vidrio blindado. Se modificó el diseño de los visores en la placa frontal de la torreta. Se introdujeron agujeros de tiro en las tapas de las escotillas del artillero y del cargador. Se eliminó la ranura de observación en el visor lateral del artillero (Sehklappe). Las tapas cuadradas (de la versión Ausf. A) en la parte trasera de la torreta adaptada para disparar la MG 34 fueron sustituidas por tapas redondas con dos orificios de disparo protegidos con pequeñas tapas. En la placa superior de la torreta, la tapa izquierda del orificio de lanzamiento de bengalas fue sustituida por una cúpula de acero que protegía la lámpara de señales. En total, de mayo a octubre de 1938, Fried. Krupp – Grusonwerk AG en Magdeburgo (código de fábrica bgo) fabricó 42 tanques Panzer IV Ausf. B con los números de fábrica 80201-80242. Los primeros cinco de los doce tanques Panzer IV Ausf. B se construyeron sobre los tubos del casco de los tanques Panzer IV Ausf. A, y los últimos treinta sobre los tubos del casco del Panzer IV Ausf. C. El peso de combate del tanque era de 18.800 kg.

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf.b 1/72


    IBGWAW007

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    By the end of March 1937, 100 Panzer II Ausf. b. tanks with the serial numbers 21001-21100 were manufactured at the MAN plant in Nuremberg. Similar to the earlier versions, Panzer II Ausf. a1, a2, a3, the Panzer II Ausf. b. tank was intended to provide fire support with its 20 mm anti-tank gun to Panzer I tanks armed with only two 7.92 mm machine guns.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    A finales de marzo de 1937, se fabricaron 100 tanques Panzer II Ausf. b. con los números de serie 21001-21100 en la planta de MAN en Nuremberg. Al igual que las versiones anteriores, Panzer II Ausf. a1, a2, a3, el tanque Panzer II Ausf. b. estaba destinado a proporcionar apoyo de fuego con su cañón antitanque de 20 mm a los tanques Panzer I armados con sólo dos ametralladoras de 7,92 mm.

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. B 1/72


    IBGWAW006

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    In 1937, after the introduction of a completely new chassis in Panzer II Ausf. c tanks and satisfactory results of field tests, the German Army Weapons Agency (Heereswaffenamt) decided to start the large scale production of the following variants of Panzer II tanks: Pz.Kpfw. II Sd. Kfz 121 Ausf. A (210), Ausf. B (384), Ausf. c (364), Ausf. F (509). Similar to earlier versions – Panzer II Ausf. a1, a2, a3, b, c – Panzer II Ausf. A tanks were assumed to provide fire support with its 20 mm anti-tank gun to Panzer I tanks that were armed in two 7.92 mm calibre machine guns only, and to perform the function of reconnaissance vehicles, but in practice they become universal vehicles. During the invasion of Poland in 1939, Panzer II tanks were successfully used to destroy poorly armoured vehicles of the Polish Army.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    En 1937, tras la introducción de un chasis completamente nuevo en los tanques Panzer II Ausf. c y los resultados satisfactorios de las pruebas de campo, la Agencia de Armamento del Ejército Alemán (Heereswaffenamt) decidió iniciar la producción a gran escala de las siguientes variantes de tanques Panzer II: Pz.Kpfw. II Sd. Kfz 121 Ausf. A (210), Ausf. B (384), Ausf. c (364), Ausf. F (509). Al igual que las versiones anteriores -Panzer II Ausf. a1, a2, a3, b, c-, se suponía que los tanques Panzer II Ausf. A debían proporcionar apoyo de fuego con su cañón antitanque de 20 mm a los tanques Panzer I que estaban armados únicamente con dos ametralladoras de calibre 7,92 mm, y realizar la función de vehículos de reconocimiento, pero en la práctica se convierten en vehículos universales. Durante la invasión de Polonia en 1939, los tanques Panzer II fueron utilizados con éxito para destruir vehículos mal blindados del ejército polaco.

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. A 1/72


    IBGWAW005

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    In 1937, after the introduction of a completely new chassis in Panzer II Ausf. c tanks and satisfactory results of field tests, the German Army Weapons Agency (Heereswaffenamt) decided to start the large scale production of the following variants of Panzer II tanks: Pz.Kpfw. II Sd. Kfz 121 Ausf. A (210), Ausf. B (384), Ausf. c (364), Ausf. F (509). Similar to earlier versions – Panzer II Ausf. a1, a2, a3, b, c – Panzer II Ausf. A tanks were assumed to provide fire support with its 20 mm anti-tank gun to Panzer I tanks that were armed in two 7.92 mm calibre machine guns only, and to perform the function of reconnaissance vehicles, but in practice they become universal vehicles. During the invasion of Poland in 1939, Panzer II tanks were successfully used to destroy poorly armoured vehicles of the Polish Army.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    En 1937, tras la introducción de un chasis completamente nuevo en los tanques Panzer II Ausf. c y los resultados satisfactorios de las pruebas de campo, la Agencia de Armamento del Ejército Alemán (Heereswaffenamt) decidió iniciar la producción a gran escala de las siguientes variantes de tanques Panzer II: Pz.Kpfw. II Sd. Kfz 121 Ausf. A (210), Ausf. B (384), Ausf. c (364), Ausf. F (509). Al igual que las versiones anteriores -Panzer II Ausf. a1, a2, a3, b, c-, se suponía que los tanques Panzer II Ausf. A debían proporcionar apoyo de fuego con su cañón antitanque de 20 mm a los tanques Panzer I que estaban armados únicamente con dos ametralladoras de calibre 7,92 mm, y realizar la función de vehículos de reconocimiento, pero en la práctica se convierten en vehículos universales. Durante la invasión de Polonia en 1939, los tanques Panzer II fueron utilizados con éxito para destruir vehículos mal blindados del ejército polaco.

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. A 1/72


    IBGWAW004

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    Panzer IV was the only one German tank produced throughout World War II. From October 1937 to March 1945 approximately 8555 Panzer IV tanks (in versions Ausf. A to Ausf. J.) were assembled by Grusonwerk, Vomag and Nibelungenwerk factories. The chassis of the Panzer IV was used in the construction of assault guns, tank destroyers, self-propelled artillery, other experimental tanks, anti-aircraft self-propelled artillery systems, self-propelled bridges etc. The chassis of the PzKpfw IV was used to built around 4000 of these other armoured vehicles. It was a real workhorse of the German Panzerwaffe.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El Panzer IV fue el único tanque alemán producido durante toda la Segunda Guerra Mundial. Desde octubre de 1937 hasta marzo de 1945 se ensamblaron aproximadamente 8555 tanques Panzer IV (en las versiones Ausf. A a Ausf. J.) en las fábricas Grusonwerk, Vomag y Nibelungenwerk. El chasis del Panzer IV se utilizó en la construcción de cañones de asalto, destructores de tanques, artillería autopropulsada, otros tanques experimentales, sistemas de artillería autopropulsada antiaérea, puentes autopropulsados, etc. El chasis del PzKpfw IV se utilizó para construir alrededor de 4000 de estos otros vehículos blindados. Fue un verdadero caballo de batalla de la Panzerwaffe alemana.

     


  • Polish Wz. 14/19 100mm Howitzer – Motorized Artillery 1/35


    IBG35060

    20,95
    ENGLISH

    100mm vz. 14 Howitzer was produced for the Austro-Hungarian army from 1914. Production of its modernized version vz. 14/19 started after the end of World War I and gaining independence by Czechoslovakia. The Howitzer was sold to many countries: Poland, Italy, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Greece. During the World War II it was used by Polish Army in September 1939, Italian Army in all theaters of war, from North Africa to Soviet Union and also by Wehrmacht under the designation LeFH 14/19 (t), 10cm LeFH 14/19 (i) or 10cm LeFH 14/19 (p).

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El obús vz. 14 de 100 mm se fabricó para el ejército austrohúngaro a partir de 1914. La producción de su versión modernizada vz. 14/19 comenzó tras el final de la Primera Guerra Mundial y la obtención de la independencia por parte de Checoslovaquia. El obús se vendió a muchos países: Polonia, Italia, Hungría, Yugoslavia, Grecia. Durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial fue utilizado por el ejército polaco en septiembre de 1939, por el ejército italiano en todos los teatros de guerra, desde el norte de África hasta la Unión Soviética y también por la Wehrmacht bajo la designación LeFH 14/19 (t), 10cm LeFH 14/19 (i) o 10cm LeFH 14/19 (p).

     


  • StuG III 0-Series 1/72


    IBGWAW003

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    The general design of the assault gun Sturmgeschutz 0-Serie Auf Pz.Kpfw III Ausf. B (2/ZW) did not deviate from the traditional German solutions employed in armored vehicles of the World War II. The assault gun STUG 0-Serie consisted of the following main assemblies: the armored hull (Panzer III Ausf. B tank), superstructure made of non-hardened steel, armament, sights and observation instruments, engine with fittings, power transmission system, fuel tanks, steering system, chassis with suspension, electrical system and communication equipment. At the front of the hull, the driver compartment was located while behind it the fighting compartment covered with the superstructure was arranged. The engine compartment was found behind the fighting compartment (separated with a thin metal wall).

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El diseño general del cañón de asalto Sturmgeschutz 0-Serie Auf Pz.Kpfw III Ausf. B (2/ZW) no se desviaba de las soluciones tradicionales alemanas empleadas en los vehículos blindados de la Segunda Guerra Mundial. El cañón de asalto STUG 0-Serie constaba de los siguientes conjuntos principales: el casco blindado (tanque Panzer III Ausf. B), la superestructura de acero no endurecido, el armamento, las miras y los instrumentos de observación, el motor con accesorios, el sistema de transmisión de potencia, los depósitos de combustible, el sistema de dirección, el chasis con suspensión, el sistema eléctrico y el equipo de comunicaciones. En la parte delantera del casco se encontraba el compartimento del conductor, mientras que detrás se disponía el compartimento de combate cubierto por la superestructura. El compartimento del motor se encontraba detrás del compartimento de combate (separado con una fina pared metálica).

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf a1/a2/a3 1/72


    IBGWAW002

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    Panzer II Ausf. a1/a2/a3 tanks had a construction layout that was traditional for German tanks from the World War II. In the front part of the hull there was a steering compartment with a gear unit, in the central part there was a crew compartment, and in the back there was a drive compartment secured with a fire barrier (from Ausf. A2 version). A superstructure with a turret and main armament (Kwk 20 mm L/55 armature) and a machine gun was mounted above the hull by the means of steel angles and screws. In front, on the left there was a steering compartment where there was a seat of a driver-mechanic who drove the tank with the use of two control levers located on both sides of the seat. The radio operator occupied the seat in the rear of the crew compartment (on the left), and the commander-gunner occupied the seat in the crew compartment and partly in the turret. Suspension and hull were constructed by M.A.N. from Nuremberg (bnd), the superstructure and the turret were made by Daimler-Benz from Berlin.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Los tanques Panzer II Ausf. a1/a2/a3 tenían una disposición de construcción tradicional para los tanques alemanes de la Segunda Guerra Mundial. En la parte delantera del casco había un compartimento de dirección con un engranaje, en la parte central había un compartimento para la tripulación, y en la parte trasera había un compartimento de propulsión asegurado con una barrera contra incendios (de la versión Ausf. A2). Encima del casco estaba montada una superestructura con torreta y armamento principal (armadura Kwk 20 mm L/55) y una ametralladora mediante ángulos de acero y tornillos. Delante, a la izquierda, había un compartimento de dirección en el que se encontraba el asiento de un conductor-mecánico que conducía el tanque con el uso de dos palancas de control situadas a ambos lados del asiento. El operador de radio ocupaba el asiento en la parte trasera del compartimiento de la tripulación (a la izquierda), y el comandante-artillero ocupaba el asiento en el compartimiento de la tripulación y en parte en la torreta. La suspensión y el casco fueron construidos por M.A.N. de Nuremberg (bnd), la superestructura y la torreta fueron fabricadas por Daimler-Benz de Berlín.

     


  • 75mm Field Gun wz. 1896 with crew (5 figures included) 1/35


    IBG35059

    24,95
    ENGLISH

    75mm Field Gun wz. 1896 with crew (5 figures included) 1/35

    75mm French Field Gun entered service in French Army in 1898. It is often referred to as the first modern artillery piece. It was designed as an anti-personel weapon, meant to fire large volumes of shrapnel shells at the advancing enemy. During World War I it was used in many various roles: high-explosive ammo, anti-aircraft and even the delivery of toxic gas shells. 75mm Guns were also used on the French Saint-Chamond tank, built in 1918. During the WWI these guns were also used by the British and American troops. American designation of the gun was 75mm Gun M1897, its production in USA started in the spring 1918.

    75mm French Guns were also widely used during the World War II. French Army still employed a large number of them (4500) and it was the most numerous artillery piece in Polish Army in September 1939 (over 1350). After the fall of Poland in 1939 and France in 1940 great number of these guns were capture by Germans and modified with an added muzzle break and mounted on Pak 38 carriage. They were used on Eastern Front, as coastal defences or given to Germany’s allies like Romania and Hungary.

    Polish Forces in the West received the variant of French 75mm Guns produced in USA and purchased by British Army in June 1940, after losing many of the British field guns during the evacuation of Dunkirk.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    Cañón de campaña de 75 mm wz. 1896 con tripulación (5 figuras incluidas) 1/35

    El cañón de campaña francés de 75 mm entró en servicio en el ejército francés en 1898. A menudo se le considera la primera pieza de artillería moderna. Se diseñó como arma antipersonal, destinada a disparar grandes volúmenes de proyectiles de metralla contra el enemigo que avanzaba. Durante la Primera Guerra Mundial se utilizó en muchas funciones diferentes: munición de alto explosivo, antiaérea e incluso el suministro de proyectiles de gas tóxico. Los cañones de 75 mm también se utilizaron en el tanque francés Saint-Chamond, construido en 1918. Durante la Primera Guerra Mundial estos cañones también fueron utilizados por las tropas británicas y estadounidenses. La designación americana del cañón era 75mm Gun M1897, su producción en los Estados Unidos comenzó en la primavera de 1918.

    Los cañones franceses de 75 mm también se utilizaron ampliamente durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial. El ejército francés todavía empleaba un gran número de ellos (4500) y era la pieza de artillería más numerosa en el ejército polaco en septiembre de 1939 (más de 1350). Después de la caída de Polonia en 1939 y de Francia en 1940 un gran número de estos cañones fueron capturados por los alemanes y modificados con un rompedor de boca añadido y montados en un carro Pak 38. Se utilizaron en el Frente Oriental, como defensas costeras o se entregaron a los aliados de Alemania como Rumanía y Hungría.

    Las fuerzas polacas en el oeste recibieron la variante de los cañones franceses de 75 mm producidos en EE.UU. y adquiridos por el ejército británico en junio de 1940, después de perder muchos de los cañones de campaña británicos durante la evacuación de Dunkerque.

     


  • Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. A 1/72


    IBGWAW001

    10,95
    ENGLISH

    Panzer III Ausf. A. had a layout design traditional for German tanks of World War II. On the front of the hull was steering compartment, in the middle of it the compartment and on the back of it, behind the armored shield, the engine compartment. Above the hull bath there was a superstructure with the turret, weapons: main gun and machinr gun in the turret, second machine gun in the hull superstructure.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El Panzer III Ausf. A. tenía un diseño de distribución tradicional para los tanques alemanes de la Segunda Guerra Mundial. En la parte delantera del casco estaba el compartimento de dirección, en el centro el compartimento y en la parte trasera, detrás del escudo blindado, el compartimento del motor. Por encima de la bañera del casco había una superestructura con la torreta, armas: cañón principal y ametralladora en la torreta, segunda ametralladora en la superestructura del casco.

     


  • M1897 75mm Field Gun 1/35


    IBG35058

    17,50
    ENGLISH

    75mm French Field Gun entered service in French Army in 1898. It is often referred to as the first modern artillery piece. It was designed as an anti-personel weapon, meant to fire large volumes of shrapnel shells at the advancing enemy. During World War I it was used in many various roles: high-explosive ammo, anti-aircraft and even the delivery of toxic gas shells. 75mm Guns were also used on the French Saint-Chamond tank, built in 1918. During the WWI these guns were also used by the British and American troops. American designation of the gun was 75mm Gun M1897, its production in USA started in the spring 1918.

    75mm French Guns were also widely used during the World War II. French Army still employed a large number of them (4500) and it was the most numerous artillery piece in Polish Army in September 1939 (over 1350). After the fall of Poland in 1939 and France in 1940 great number of these guns were capture by Germans and modified with an added muzzle break and mounted on Pak 38 carriage. They were used on Eastern Front, as coastal defences or given to Germany’s allies like Romania and Hungary.

    Polish Forces in the West received the variant of French 75mm Guns produced in USA and purchased by British Army in June 1940, after losing many of the British field guns during the evacuation of Dunkirk.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El cañón de campaña francés de 75 mm entró en servicio en el ejército francés en 1898. A menudo se le considera la primera pieza de artillería moderna. Se diseñó como arma antipersonal, destinada a disparar grandes volúmenes de proyectiles de metralla contra el enemigo que avanzaba. Durante la Primera Guerra Mundial se utilizó en muchas funciones diferentes: munición de alto explosivo, antiaérea e incluso el suministro de proyectiles de gas tóxico. Los cañones de 75 mm también se utilizaron en el tanque francés Saint-Chamond, construido en 1918. Durante la Primera Guerra Mundial estos cañones también fueron utilizados por las tropas británicas y estadounidenses. La designación americana del cañón era 75mm Gun M1897, su producción en los Estados Unidos comenzó en la primavera de 1918.

    Los cañones franceses de 75 mm también se utilizaron ampliamente durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial. El ejército francés todavía empleaba un gran número de ellos (4500) y era la pieza de artillería más numerosa en el ejército polaco en septiembre de 1939 (más de 1350). Después de la caída de Polonia en 1939 y de Francia en 1940 un gran número de estos cañones fueron capturados por los alemanes y modificados con un rompedor de boca añadido y montados en un carro Pak 38. Se utilizaron en el Frente Oriental, como defensas costeras o se entregaron a los aliados de Alemania como Rumanía y Hungría.

    Las fuerzas polacas en el oeste recibieron la variante de los cañones franceses de 75 mm producidos en EE.UU. y adquiridos por el ejército británico en junio de 1940, después de perder muchos de los cañones de campaña británicos durante la evacuación de Dunkerque.

     


  • FOCKE-WULF FW 190D-9 Over Czech Lands 1/72


    IBG72545

    23,95
    ENGLISH

    Fw 190D was the final mass-produced version of the ‘golden child’ of Focke-Wulf company, that lived to see many variants differing in armament and engines used.
    Although the version of Fw 190 equipped with an inline engine is often considered to be a late-war design, its history in fact dates back to earlier years and follows a natural direction of the machine’s development. As early as 1941 it was obvious that German fighters would have to contend with Allied bombers equipped with turbocharged engines capable of sustaining high power at altitudes exceeding 6000m. Focke-Wulf realized that the Allies were rapidly gaining the technical advantage and began courting the Air Ministry for a contract to develop versions that would sustain their combat characteristics at higher altitudes. Work soon began on developing fighters equipped with turbocharger. Initial trials with a radial engine (Fw 190B) were not promising and the attention of designers focused on inline engines (Fw 190C with DB603 engine). Despite extensive development programs, both versions were plagued by technical problems resulting from severely underdeveloped systems. Eventually they did not meet with the RLM enthusiasm, remaining only in prototype stages. In the end, advances in the development of the Junkers Jumo 213 engine gave hopes for a fighter that could at last match the more advanced designs of the enemy.
    First prototype with the new engine was built in September 1942. It was a simple adaptation of the radial-engined machine – a complete inverted-V inline powerplant was fitted to the existing airframe. Flight tests showed that the new engine shifted the center of gravity too much forward, causing the aircraft to be unstable in flight. Focke-Wulf design team solved the problem paying attention to minimizing the changes required to the airframe. To compensate for the shifted center of gravity, the tail was lengthened by inserting a new section in the fuselage just in front of the tailplane. Increased engine power also required corrections to the longitudinal stability of the machine. It was achieved by inserting simple elements increasing area of the vertical stabilizer. Further tests of prototypes in the new configuration took two more years, and after dealing with teething problems and rejecting the unsatisfactory D-0, D-1 and D-2 configurations, the fighter equipped with the series-produced Jumo 213A engine with a single-stage, two-speed mechanical supercharger was put into series production in August 1944 as the D-9 version. Thus the legend was born.
    Near the end of war, the evolution of inline engines powering the Fw 190D accelerated and their intensive development resulted in successive subtypes of the aircraft. Variants D-10, D-12 and D-14 remained prototypes, but for D-11 and D-13 series production was started. They were equipped with a more powerful version of the Jumo 213F engine with a two-stage three-speed mechanical supercharger. The last variant to be developed was D-15, powered by the finally refined DB603 engine. A prototype version of the D-15 was built and flown just before the end of war, using a standard, series machine as a basis for conversion. The end of war ended the preparation of the new variant still at the stage of development, and the production was not started.
    It is estimated that 1500 to 1700 machines of the D version were produced in all factories and production branches. Out of that about 900 were taken over by the Luftwaffe, but because of the chaotic situation in the last months of war still fewer of them were actually delivered to the combat units.

    For more information on the differences between variants of the aircraft go to:
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El Fw 190D fue la última versión producida en serie del “niño de oro” de la compañía Focke-Wulf, que vivió para ver muchas variantes que difieren en el armamento y los motores utilizados.
    Aunque la versión del Fw 190 equipada con un motor en línea se considera a menudo un diseño de finales de la guerra, su historia se remonta en realidad a años anteriores y sigue una dirección natural de desarrollo de la máquina. Ya en 1941 era evidente que los cazas alemanes tendrían que enfrentarse a los bombarderos aliados equipados con motores turboalimentados capaces de mantener una gran potencia a altitudes superiores a los 6.000 metros. Focke-Wulf se dio cuenta de que los aliados estaban ganando rápidamente la ventaja técnica y comenzó a cortejar al Ministerio del Aire para que le concediera un contrato para desarrollar versiones que mantuvieran sus características de combate a mayores altitudes. Pronto se empezó a trabajar en el desarrollo de cazas equipados con turbocompresor. Los primeros ensayos con un motor radial (Fw 190B) no fueron prometedores y la atención de los diseñadores se centró en los motores en línea (Fw 190C con motor DB603). A pesar de los extensos programas de desarrollo, ambas versiones estaban plagadas de problemas técnicos derivados de sistemas muy poco desarrollados. Finalmente, no alcanzaron el entusiasmo del RLM, quedándose sólo en fases de prototipo. Al final, los avances en el desarrollo del motor Junkers Jumo 213 permitieron albergar esperanzas de un caza que pudiera por fin equipararse a los diseños más avanzados del enemigo.
    El primer prototipo con el nuevo motor se construyó en septiembre de 1942. Se trataba de una simple adaptación de la máquina con motor radial: se instaló una planta motriz completa en V invertida en el fuselaje existente. Las pruebas de vuelo demostraron que el nuevo motor desplazaba el centro de gravedad demasiado hacia delante, lo que provocaba que el avión fuera inestable en vuelo. El equipo de diseño de Focke-Wulf resolvió el problema prestando atención a minimizar los cambios necesarios en el fuselaje. Para compensar el desplazamiento del centro de gravedad, se alargó la cola insertando una nueva sección en el fuselaje justo delante del plano de cola. El aumento de la potencia del motor también requirió correcciones en la estabilidad longitudinal de la máquina. Se consiguió insertando elementos sencillos que aumentaban la superficie del estabilizador vertical. Las pruebas de los prototipos con la nueva configuración duraron dos años más y, tras solucionar los problemas iniciales y rechazar las insatisfactorias configuraciones D-0, D-1 y D-2, el caza equipado con el motor Jumo 213A de serie con un sobrealimentador mecánico de una etapa y dos velocidades se puso en producción en serie en agosto de 1944 como la versión D-9. Así nació la leyenda.
    Cerca del final de la guerra, la evolución de los motores en línea que propulsaban el Fw 190D se aceleró y su intenso desarrollo dio lugar a sucesivos subtipos del avión. Las variantes D-10, D-12 y D-14 siguieron siendo prototipos, pero para el D-11 y el D-13 se inició la producción en serie. Estaban equipadas con una versión más potente del motor Jumo 213F con un sobrealimentador mecánico de dos etapas y tres velocidades. La última variante que se desarrolló fue la D-15, impulsada por el motor DB603, finalmente perfeccionado. Se construyó y voló una versión prototipo del D-15 justo antes del final de la guerra, utilizando una máquina estándar de serie como base para la conversión. El final de la guerra puso fin a la preparación de la nueva variante aún en fase de desarrollo, y la producción no se inició.
    Se estima que se produjeron entre 1500 y 1700 máquinas de la versión D en todas las fábricas y ramas de producción. De ellos, unos 900 fueron adquiridos por la Luftwaffe, pero debido a la caótica situación de los últimos meses de la guerra, todavía fueron menos los que se entregaron a las unidades de combate.

    Para más información sobre las diferencias entre las variantes del avión, visite
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     


  • 75mm French Field Gun Mle 1897 – Polish Forces in the West 1/35


    IBG35057

    18,20
    ENGLISH

    75mm French Field Gun entered service in French Army in 1898. It is often referred to as the first modern artillery piece. It was designed as an anti-personel weapon, meant to fire large volumes of shrapnel shells at the advancing enemy. During World War I it was used in many various roles: high-explosive ammo, anti-aircraft and even the delivery of toxic gas shells. 75mm Guns were also used on the French Saint-Chamond tank, built in 1918. During the WWI these guns were also used by the British and American troops. American designation of the gun was 75mm Gun M1897, its production in USA started in the spring 1918.

    75mm French Guns were also widely used during the World War II. French Army still employed a large number of them (4500) and it was the most numerous artillery piece in Polish Army in September 1939 (over 1350). After the fall of Poland in 1939 and France in 1940 great number of these guns were capture by Germans and modified with an added muzzle break and mounted on Pak 38 carriage. They were used on Eastern Front, as coastal defences or given to Germany’s allies like Romania and Hungary.

    Polish Forces in the West received the variant of French 75mm Guns produced in USA and purchased by British Army in June 1940, after losing many of the British field guns during the evacuation of Dunkirk.

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El cañón de campaña francés de 75 mm entró en servicio en el ejército francés en 1898. A menudo se le considera la primera pieza de artillería moderna. Se diseñó como arma antipersonal, destinada a disparar grandes volúmenes de proyectiles de metralla contra el enemigo que avanzaba. Durante la Primera Guerra Mundial se utilizó en muchas funciones diferentes: munición de alto explosivo, antiaérea e incluso el suministro de proyectiles de gas tóxico. Los cañones de 75 mm también se utilizaron en el tanque francés Saint-Chamond, construido en 1918. Durante la Primera Guerra Mundial estos cañones también fueron utilizados por las tropas británicas y estadounidenses. La designación americana del cañón era 75mm Gun M1897, su producción en los Estados Unidos comenzó en la primavera de 1918.

    Los cañones franceses de 75 mm también se utilizaron ampliamente durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial. El ejército francés todavía empleaba un gran número de ellos (4500) y era la pieza de artillería más numerosa en el ejército polaco en septiembre de 1939 (más de 1350). Después de la caída de Polonia en 1939 y de Francia en 1940 un gran número de estos cañones fueron capturados por los alemanes y modificados con un rompedor de boca añadido y montados en un carro Pak 38. Se utilizaron en el Frente Oriental, como defensas costeras o se entregaron a los aliados de Alemania como Rumanía y Hungría.

    Las fuerzas polacas en el oeste recibieron la variante de los cañones franceses de 75 mm producidos en EE.UU. y adquiridos por el ejército británico en junio de 1940, después de perder muchos de los cañones de campaña británicos durante la evacuación de Dunkerque.

     


  • FOCKE-WULF FW 190D-15 TORP 1/72


    IBG72540

    23,95
    ENGLISH

    Fw 190D was the final mass-produced version of the ‘golden child’ of Focke-Wulf company, that lived to see many variants differing in armament and engines used.
    Although the version of Fw 190 equipped with an inline engine is often considered to be a late-war design, its history in fact dates back to earlier years and follows a natural direction of the machine’s development. As early as 1941 it was obvious that German fighters would have to contend with Allied bombers equipped with turbocharged engines capable of sustaining high power at altitudes exceeding 6000m. Focke-Wulf realized that the Allies were rapidly gaining the technical advantage and began courting the Air Ministry for a contract to develop versions that would sustain their combat characteristics at higher altitudes. Work soon began on developing fighters equipped with turbocharger. Initial trials with a radial engine (Fw 190B) were not promising and the attention of designers focused on inline engines (Fw 190C with DB603 engine). Despite extensive development programs, both versions were plagued by technical problems resulting from severely underdeveloped systems. Eventually they did not meet with the RLM enthusiasm, remaining only in prototype stages. In the end, advances in the development of the Junkers Jumo 213 engine gave hopes for a fighter that could at last match the more advanced designs of the enemy.
    First prototype with the new engine was built in September 1942. It was a simple adaptation of the radial-engined machine – a complete inverted-V inline powerplant was fitted to the existing airframe. Flight tests showed that the new engine shifted the center of gravity too much forward, causing the aircraft to be unstable in flight. Focke-Wulf design team solved the problem paying attention to minimizing the changes required to the airframe. To compensate for the shifted center of gravity, the tail was lengthened by inserting a new section in the fuselage just in front of the tailplane. Increased engine power also required corrections to the longitudinal stability of the machine. It was achieved by inserting simple elements increasing area of the vertical stabilizer. Further tests of prototypes in the new configuration took two more years, and after dealing with teething problems and rejecting the unsatisfactory D-0, D-1 and D-2 configurations, the fighter equipped with the series-produced Jumo 213A engine with a single-stage, two-speed mechanical supercharger was put into series production in August 1944 as the D-9 version. Thus the legend was born.
    Near the end of war, the evolution of inline engines powering the Fw 190D accelerated and their intensive development resulted in successive subtypes of the aircraft. Variants D-10, D-12 and D-14 remained prototypes, but for D-11 and D-13 series production was started. They were equipped with a more powerful version of the Jumo 213F engine with a two-stage three-speed mechanical supercharger. The last variant to be developed was D-15, powered by the finally refined DB603 engine. A prototype version of the D-15 was built and flown just before the end of war, using a standard, series machine as a basis for conversion. The end of war ended the preparation of the new variant still at the stage of development, and the production was not started.
    It is estimated that 1500 to 1700 machines of the D version were produced in all factories and production branches. Out of that about 900 were taken over by the Luftwaffe, but because of the chaotic situation in the last months of war still fewer of them were actually delivered to the combat units.

    For more information on the differences between variants of the aircraft go to:
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El Fw 190D fue la última versión producida en serie del “niño de oro” de la compañía Focke-Wulf, que vivió para ver muchas variantes que difieren en el armamento y los motores utilizados.
    Aunque la versión del Fw 190 equipada con un motor en línea se considera a menudo un diseño de finales de la guerra, su historia se remonta en realidad a años anteriores y sigue una dirección natural de desarrollo de la máquina. Ya en 1941 era evidente que los cazas alemanes tendrían que enfrentarse a los bombarderos aliados equipados con motores turboalimentados capaces de mantener una gran potencia a altitudes superiores a los 6.000 metros. Focke-Wulf se dio cuenta de que los aliados estaban ganando rápidamente la ventaja técnica y comenzó a cortejar al Ministerio del Aire para que le concediera un contrato para desarrollar versiones que mantuvieran sus características de combate a mayores altitudes. Pronto se empezó a trabajar en el desarrollo de cazas equipados con turbocompresor. Los primeros ensayos con un motor radial (Fw 190B) no fueron prometedores y la atención de los diseñadores se centró en los motores en línea (Fw 190C con motor DB603). A pesar de los extensos programas de desarrollo, ambas versiones estaban plagadas de problemas técnicos derivados de sistemas muy poco desarrollados. Finalmente, no alcanzaron el entusiasmo del RLM, quedándose sólo en fases de prototipo. Al final, los avances en el desarrollo del motor Junkers Jumo 213 permitieron albergar esperanzas de un caza que pudiera por fin equipararse a los diseños más avanzados del enemigo.
    El primer prototipo con el nuevo motor se construyó en septiembre de 1942. Se trataba de una simple adaptación de la máquina con motor radial: se instaló una planta motriz completa en V invertida en el fuselaje existente. Las pruebas de vuelo demostraron que el nuevo motor desplazaba el centro de gravedad demasiado hacia delante, lo que provocaba que el avión fuera inestable en vuelo. El equipo de diseño de Focke-Wulf resolvió el problema prestando atención a minimizar los cambios necesarios en el fuselaje. Para compensar el desplazamiento del centro de gravedad, se alargó la cola insertando una nueva sección en el fuselaje justo delante del plano de cola. El aumento de la potencia del motor también requirió correcciones en la estabilidad longitudinal de la máquina. Se consiguió insertando elementos sencillos que aumentaban la superficie del estabilizador vertical. Las pruebas de los prototipos con la nueva configuración duraron dos años más y, tras solucionar los problemas iniciales y rechazar las insatisfactorias configuraciones D-0, D-1 y D-2, el caza equipado con el motor Jumo 213A de serie con un sobrealimentador mecánico de una etapa y dos velocidades se puso en producción en serie en agosto de 1944 como la versión D-9. Así nació la leyenda.
    Cerca del final de la guerra, la evolución de los motores en línea que propulsaban el Fw 190D se aceleró y su intenso desarrollo dio lugar a sucesivos subtipos del avión. Las variantes D-10, D-12 y D-14 siguieron siendo prototipos, pero para el D-11 y el D-13 se inició la producción en serie. Estaban equipadas con una versión más potente del motor Jumo 213F con un sobrealimentador mecánico de dos etapas y tres velocidades. La última variante que se desarrolló fue la D-15, impulsada por el motor DB603, finalmente perfeccionado. Se construyó y voló una versión prototipo del D-15 justo antes del final de la guerra, utilizando una máquina estándar de serie como base para la conversión. El final de la guerra puso fin a la preparación de la nueva variante aún en fase de desarrollo, y la producción no se inició.
    Se estima que se produjeron entre 1500 y 1700 máquinas de la versión D en todas las fábricas y ramas de producción. De ellos, unos 900 fueron adquiridos por la Luftwaffe, pero debido a la caótica situación de los últimos meses de la guerra, todavía fueron menos los que se entregaron a las unidades de combate.

    Para más información sobre las diferencias entre las variantes del avión, visite
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     


  • FOCKE-WULF FW 190D-9 Mimetall 1/72


    IBG72536

    23,95
    ENGLISH

    Fw 190D was the final mass-produced version of the ‘golden child’ of Focke-Wulf company, that lived to see many variants differing in armament and engines used.
    Although the version of Fw 190 equipped with an inline engine is often considered to be a late-war design, its history in fact dates back to earlier years and follows a natural direction of the machine’s development. As early as 1941 it was obvious that German fighters would have to contend with Allied bombers equipped with turbocharged engines capable of sustaining high power at altitudes exceeding 6000m. Focke-Wulf realized that the Allies were rapidly gaining the technical advantage and began courting the Air Ministry for a contract to develop versions that would sustain their combat characteristics at higher altitudes. Work soon began on developing fighters equipped with turbocharger. Initial trials with a radial engine (Fw 190B) were not promising and the attention of designers focused on inline engines (Fw 190C with DB603 engine). Despite extensive development programs, both versions were plagued by technical problems resulting from severely underdeveloped systems. Eventually they did not meet with the RLM enthusiasm, remaining only in prototype stages. In the end, advances in the development of the Junkers Jumo 213 engine gave hopes for a fighter that could at last match the more advanced designs of the enemy.
    First prototype with the new engine was built in September 1942. It was a simple adaptation of the radial-engined machine – a complete inverted-V inline powerplant was fitted to the existing airframe. Flight tests showed that the new engine shifted the center of gravity too much forward, causing the aircraft to be unstable in flight. Focke-Wulf design team solved the problem paying attention to minimizing the changes required to the airframe. To compensate for the shifted center of gravity, the tail was lengthened by inserting a new section in the fuselage just in front of the tailplane. Increased engine power also required corrections to the longitudinal stability of the machine. It was achieved by inserting simple elements increasing area of the vertical stabilizer. Further tests of prototypes in the new configuration took two more years, and after dealing with teething problems and rejecting the unsatisfactory D-0, D-1 and D-2 configurations, the fighter equipped with the series-produced Jumo 213A engine with a single-stage, two-speed mechanical supercharger was put into series production in August 1944 as the D-9 version. Thus the legend was born.
    Near the end of war, the evolution of inline engines powering the Fw 190D accelerated and their intensive development resulted in successive subtypes of the aircraft. Variants D-10, D-12 and D-14 remained prototypes, but for D-11 and D-13 series production was started. They were equipped with a more powerful version of the Jumo 213F engine with a two-stage three-speed mechanical supercharger. The last variant to be developed was D-15, powered by the finally refined DB603 engine. A prototype version of the D-15 was built and flown just before the end of war, using a standard, series machine as a basis for conversion. The end of war ended the preparation of the new variant still at the stage of development, and the production was not started.
    It is estimated that 1500 to 1700 machines of the D version were produced in all factories and production branches. Out of that about 900 were taken over by the Luftwaffe, but because of the chaotic situation in the last months of war still fewer of them were actually delivered to the combat units.

    For more information on the differences between variants of the aircraft go to:
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     

    ESPAÑOL

    El Fw 190D fue la última versión producida en serie del “niño de oro” de la compañía Focke-Wulf, que vivió para ver muchas variantes que difieren en el armamento y los motores utilizados.
    Aunque la versión del Fw 190 equipada con un motor en línea se considera a menudo un diseño de finales de la guerra, su historia se remonta en realidad a años anteriores y sigue una dirección natural de desarrollo de la máquina. Ya en 1941 era evidente que los cazas alemanes tendrían que enfrentarse a los bombarderos aliados equipados con motores turboalimentados capaces de mantener una gran potencia a altitudes superiores a los 6.000 metros. Focke-Wulf se dio cuenta de que los aliados estaban ganando rápidamente la ventaja técnica y comenzó a cortejar al Ministerio del Aire para que le concediera un contrato para desarrollar versiones que mantuvieran sus características de combate a mayores altitudes. Pronto se empezó a trabajar en el desarrollo de cazas equipados con turbocompresor. Los primeros ensayos con un motor radial (Fw 190B) no fueron prometedores y la atención de los diseñadores se centró en los motores en línea (Fw 190C con motor DB603). A pesar de los extensos programas de desarrollo, ambas versiones estaban plagadas de problemas técnicos derivados de sistemas muy poco desarrollados. Finalmente, no alcanzaron el entusiasmo del RLM, quedándose sólo en fases de prototipo. Al final, los avances en el desarrollo del motor Junkers Jumo 213 permitieron albergar esperanzas de un caza que pudiera por fin equipararse a los diseños más avanzados del enemigo.
    El primer prototipo con el nuevo motor se construyó en septiembre de 1942. Se trataba de una simple adaptación de la máquina con motor radial: se instaló una planta motriz completa en V invertida en el fuselaje existente. Las pruebas de vuelo demostraron que el nuevo motor desplazaba el centro de gravedad demasiado hacia delante, lo que provocaba que el avión fuera inestable en vuelo. El equipo de diseño de Focke-Wulf resolvió el problema prestando atención a minimizar los cambios necesarios en el fuselaje. Para compensar el desplazamiento del centro de gravedad, se alargó la cola insertando una nueva sección en el fuselaje justo delante del plano de cola. El aumento de la potencia del motor también requirió correcciones en la estabilidad longitudinal de la máquina. Se consiguió insertando elementos sencillos que aumentaban la superficie del estabilizador vertical. Las pruebas de los prototipos con la nueva configuración duraron dos años más y, tras solucionar los problemas iniciales y rechazar las insatisfactorias configuraciones D-0, D-1 y D-2, el caza equipado con el motor Jumo 213A de serie con un sobrealimentador mecánico de una etapa y dos velocidades se puso en producción en serie en agosto de 1944 como la versión D-9. Así nació la leyenda.
    Cerca del final de la guerra, la evolución de los motores en línea que propulsaban el Fw 190D se aceleró y su intenso desarrollo dio lugar a sucesivos subtipos del avión. Las variantes D-10, D-12 y D-14 siguieron siendo prototipos, pero para el D-11 y el D-13 se inició la producción en serie. Estaban equipadas con una versión más potente del motor Jumo 213F con un sobrealimentador mecánico de dos etapas y tres velocidades. La última variante que se desarrolló fue la D-15, impulsada por el motor DB603, finalmente perfeccionado. Se construyó y voló una versión prototipo del D-15 justo antes del final de la guerra, utilizando una máquina estándar de serie como base para la conversión. El final de la guerra puso fin a la preparación de la nueva variante aún en fase de desarrollo, y la producción no se inició.
    Se estima que se produjeron entre 1500 y 1700 máquinas de la versión D en todas las fábricas y ramas de producción. De ellos, unos 900 fueron adquiridos por la Luftwaffe, pero debido a la caótica situación de los últimos meses de la guerra, todavía fueron menos los que se entregaron a las unidades de combate.

    Para más información sobre las diferencias entre las variantes del avión, visite
    www.ibgmodels.com/resources-2

     


  • Showing 1–44 of 189 results

Current category:
-

IBG MODELS

X

No products were found matching your selection.

Navigation

MY CART

Close

No products in the cart.

No products in the cart.