Custom Tab Content here. Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.
The MENG MT-001s Kawasaki Ninja H2™R (Pre-colored Edition) is a 1/9 snap-fit motorcycle model kit licensed by Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. This kit contains 210 parts. The finished model is 230mm long and 130mm tall. It’s a cement-free kit. The carbon fiber parts like fairing are presented with pre-made carbon fiber texture, so you won’t bother sticking the complicated carbon fiber decals. The parts like bodywork and cylinder are presented with pre-colored black mirror finish which is as realistic as on the real vehicle. The whole model is pre-colored with outstanding result. Front and rear shock absorbers and the steering damper are movable. What’s more, this kit includes stainless steel brake discs and pre-colored PE air intake screen meshes.
This model kit features outstanding details, smooth fit and easy assembly.
The famous German Bf109 drew first blood and proved itself over Spain! AK proudly offers a historically accurate Bf 109 E-1/E-3. Build one of six versions of the aircraft that was provided by the German Army to the Nationalists of the Spanish Civil War:
1. Bf 109 E-3, 6•91, 3. J/88, Barcience, Spain, March 1939Bf.
2. Bf 109 E-3, W.Nr. 715, 6•92, flown by Lt. Gustav Rödel, 1. J/88, León, Spain, May 1939Bf.
3. Bf 109 E-3, 6•111, flown by Lt. Werner Ursinus, 2. J/88, La Cenia, Spain, early 1939.
4. Bf 109 E-1, 6•123, flown by Oblt. Hans Schmoller-Haldy, 3. J/88, León, Spain, May 1939.
5. Bf 109 E-3, 6•104, flown by Lt. Carlos Maria Rey-Stolle, Grupo 25, Logroño-Agoncillo, Spain, November 1939.
6. Bf 109 E-3, 6•126, Grupo 25, El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain, 1940.
The instructions offer multiple views of each version ensuring your finished model is a perfect 1/48 reproduction.
Also included is a 12 page booklet complete with period photographs and explanations allowing the modeler to fully understand the role that the Bf109 served during the Spanish Civil war.
Hight quality resin accessory for complement your dioramas or for built alone as a sole piece. Absolutely original and detailed two different newspapers machines with high quality decals and fine production.