Filter products No products found!
Product
Theme
Brands
Army
Language
Material
3rd Acrylic Color
Pack
Size
Volumen

Fw 190A-6 1/48

Availability: In stock


27,95

MODELS PLASTIC RESIN DISTRIBUTION BRANDS AK-INTERACTIVE CATEGORY WEB MODELING SCALE
ENGLISH

ProfiPACK edition kit of German WWII fighter aircraft Fw 190A-6 in 1/48 scale.

Machines are from the Eastern and Western Front.

plastic parts: Eduard
marking options: 5
decals: Eduard
PE parts: yes, pre-painted
painting mask: yes
resin parts: no

 

Marking options:
A) flown by Lt. Heinz-Günther Lück, 1./JG 1, Deelen, the Netherlands, August 1943
B) W. Nr. 550461, flown by Oblt. Helmut Radtke, 5./JG 54, Immola, Finland, Summer 1944
C) W. Nr. 550453, flown by Hptm. Friedrich-Karl Müller, Stab./JG 300, Bonn-Hangelar, Germany, October 1943
D) flown by Fw. Günther Josten, 1./JG 51, Bobruysk, Soviet Union, January 1944
E) W. Nr. 550473, flown by Fw. Walter Nietzsche, II./JG 300, Rheine, Germany, Summer 1943

 

Intro:

The second half of the Second World War saw the Focke-Wulf Fw 190, in its various forms, emerge as the best of what was available to the Luftwaffe. The dedicated fighter version was a high performance, heavily armed machine.

 

Its development had a precarious beginning, against a 1938 specification issued by the Technisches Amt, RLM. The first prototype took to the air on June 1st, 1939. After a series of improvements and even radical changes, the design culminated in the fall of 1940 in the pre-series version Fw 190A-0 to the tune of twenty-eight pieces. Six of these were retained by the test unit Erprobungsstaffel 190 at Rechlin, which was tasked with conducting service trials. These revealed a wide range of flaws to the point where the RLM halted further development. Despite this, on the basis of urgings from the test unit staff, the aircraft was not shelved. After a series of some fifty modifications, the RLM gave the go ahead for the Fw 190 to be taken into inventory of the Luftwaffe.

 

In June 1941 the Luftwaffe accepted the first of 100 ordered Fw 190A-1s, armed with four 7.9 mm MG 17s. By September 1941 II./JG 26 was completely equipped with the type operating on the Western Front. November saw the production of the next version Fw190A-2, powered by a BMW 801C-2, and armed with two 7.9 mm MG 17s and two MG 151s of 20 mm caliber in the wings. Part of this series received an additional pair of 20 mm MG FFs, thus attaining an armament standard of later types. Asignificant advancement to the design came in the spring 1942, when the BMW 801D-2 became available, who´s installation gave birth to the Fw 190A-3. July saw the development of the improved A-4. Both were armed with what became the standard two fuselage mounted MG 17s, two wing mounted MG 151 cannons, and two MG FF cannons, placed inboard of the wheel wells.

 

During 1942 production had intensified, and a production facility was set up under license at Fieseler. Thanks in part to this, production rose in 1942 to 1,878 units as opposed to 224 in 1941. Large-scale production of the A-5 was initiated in April 1943 with an identical wing to the A-4, but with a nose extension that would become standard on all subsequent Fw 190A versions up to the A-9, and also on the corresponding F types. July saw the development of a new, strengthened wing, which incorporated MG 151s instead of the MG FFs in the outer position. The adoption of this wing developed the A-6 version. Further changes developed the A-7, produced during the end of 1943. This version came about with the replacement of the fuselage mounted MG 17s with 13 mm MG 131s.

 

Further improvements led to the Fw 190A-8, and this version became the most widely produced with some 1400 units made. The most significant change to this variant was the installation of the GM-1 nitrous-oxide injection system, for temporary power boost in combat. Aportion of A-8 production was built as the A-8/R2 and A-8/R8, armed with MK 108 cannon in the outer wing location, and with armoured slabs added to the cockpit sides and a modified canopy. The final production version of the BMW 801 powered fighter was the Fw 190A-9, equipped with the BMW 801TS of 2000 hp (1470 kW).

 

There was a parallel development of these fighter optimized aircraft with a dedicated fighter-bomber version, the Fw 190F. These aircraft had reduced wing armament to two MG 151 cannons in the wing root position. The engine was optimized for low level operation, and the armament options varied to satisfy the ground attack role, including bombs of various weight classes and a variety of anti-tank rockets. This branched into the extended range Fw 190G version.

 

Development of the throughbred fighter continued in the guise of the Fw 190D, which began to reach Luftwaffe units in the second half of 1944, and was the result of mounting an in-line Jumo 213A-1 engine into a modified Fw 190A-8 airframe. Although the Fw 190 never achieved the widespread usage of the competing Bf 109, its contribution to the German Air Force was certainly significant through the second half of WWII.

 

Fw 190s saw service on the Western Front as well as in the East. As heavy fighters with imposing firepower, they found themselves integral components, from 1943 onwards, within the units tasked with the protection of the Reich from the ominous clouds of allied fourengined bombers. This is where the A-8 version was instrumental, along with it´s A-8/R2 armoured development. This version, with its firepower, was a very ominous and daunting foe for the bomber crews. From the second half of 1944, their danger was kept in check to a degree by escorting P-47s, and necessitated the development of the P-51 Mustang.

 

ESPAÑOL

Kit de edición ProfiPACK de aviones de combate alemanes de la Segunda Guerra Mundial Fw 190A-6 en escala 1/48.

Las máquinas son del frente oriental y occidental.

piezas de plástico: Eduard
opciones de marcado: 5
calcas: Eduard
Piezas de PE: sí, prepintadas
máscara de pintura: sí
piezas de resina: no

 

Opciones de marcado:
A) volado por el teniente Heinz-Günther Lück, 1./JG 1, Deelen, Países Bajos, agosto de 1943
B) W. Nr. 550461, volado por Oblt. Helmut Radtke, 5./JG 54, Immola, Finlandia, verano de 1944
C) W. Nr. 550453, volado por Hptm. Friedrich-Karl Müller, Stab./JG 300, Bonn-Hangelar, Alemania, octubre de 1943
D) volado por Fw. Günther Josten, 1./JG 51, Bobruysk, Unión Soviética, enero de 1944
E) W. Nr. 550473, volado por Fw. Walter Nietzsche, II./JG 300, Rheine, Alemania, verano de 1943

 

Introducción:

La segunda mitad de la Segunda Guerra Mundial vio al Focke-Wulf Fw 190, en sus diversas formas, emergente como lo mejor de lo que estaba disponible para la Luftwaffe. La versión de combate relacionada era una máquina de alto rendimiento, fuertemente armada.

 

Su desarrollo tuvo un comienzo precario, contra una especificación de 1938 emitida por Technisches Amt, RLM. El primer prototipo salió al aire el 1 de junio de 1939. Después de una serie de mejoras e incluso cambios radicales, el diseño culminó en el otoño de 1940 en la versión previa a la serie Fw 190A-0 con la melodía de veintiocho piezas. Seis de estos fueron retenidos por la unidad de prueba Erprobungsstaffel 190 en Rechlin, que se encargó de realizar pruebas de servicio. Estos revelaron una amplia gama de fallas hasta el punto en que el RLM detuvo el desarrollo posterior. A pesar de esto, sobre la base de instancias del personal de la unidad de prueba, el avión no fue archivado. Después de una serie de unas cincuenta modificaciones, el RLM dio el visto bueno para el Fw 190 fuera incluido en el inventario de la Luftwaffe.

 

En junio de 1941, la Luftwaffe aceptó el primero de los 100 Fw 190A-1 ordenados, armado con cuatro MG 17 de 7,9 mm. En septiembre de 1941, II./JG 26 estaba completamente equipado con el tipo que operaba en el frente occidental. Noviembre vio la producción de la próxima versión Fw190A-2, impulsada por un BMW 801C-2, y armado con dos MG 17 de 7.9 mm y dos MG 151 de calibre 20 mm en las alas. Parte de esta serie recibió un par adicional de MG FF de 20 mm, logrando así un estándar de armamento de tipos posteriores. Un avance significativo en el diseño se produjo en la primavera de 1942, cuando el BMW 801D-2 estuvo disponible, cuya instalación dio a luz al Fw 190A-3. En julio se desarrolló el A-4 mejorado. Ambos estaban armados con lo que se convirtió en los dos MG 17 montados en el fuselaje estándar, dos cañones MG 151 montados en las alas y dos cañones MG FF, colocados dentro de los pozos de las ruedas.

 

Durante 1942 la producción se había intensificado, y se instaló una instalación de producción bajo licencia en Fieseler. Gracias en parte a esto, la producción aumentó en 1942 a 1,878 unidades en comparación con 224 en 1941. La producción a gran escala del A-5 se inició en abril de 1943 con un ala idéntica al A-4, pero con una extensión de la nariz que se convertiría en estándar en todas las versiones posteriores de Fw 190A hasta el A-9, y también en los tipos F correspondientes. Julio vio el desarrollo de un ala nueva y reforzada, que incorporó MG 151 en lugar de los MG FF en la posición exterior. La adopción de este ala desarrolló la versión A-6. Otros cambios desarrollaron el A-7, producido a fines de 1943. Esta versión se produjo con el reemplazo de los MG 17 montados en el fuselaje con MG 131 de 13 mm.

 

Otras mejoras controladas al Fw 190A-8, y esta versión se verán en la mayor cantidad de unidades producidas con unas 1400 unidades fabricadas. El cambio más significativo en esta variante fue la instalación del sistema de inyección de óxido nitroso GM-1, para un impulso temporal de potencia en combate. Una parte de la producción de A-8 se construyó como A-8 / R2 y A-8 / R8, armada con cañón MK 108 en la ubicación del ala exterior, y con las persianas blindadas a los lados de la cabina y una cubierta modificada La versión de producción final del caza motorizado BMW 801 fue el Fw 190A-9, equipado con el BMW 801TS de 2000 hp (1470 kW).

 

Hubo un desarrollo paralelo de estos aviones de combate optimizados con una versión dedicada de cazabombardero, el Fw 190F. Estos aviones habían reducido el armamento del ala a dos cañones MG 151 en la posición de la raíz del ala. El motor fue optimizado para una operación de bajo nivel, y las opciones de armamento variaron para satisfacer el rol de ataque terrestre, incluidas bombas de varias clases de peso y una variedad de cohetes antitanque. Esto se ramificó en la versión de rango extendido Fw 190G.

El desarrollo de la caza de raza continua rápidamente bajo la apariencia del Fw 190D, que comenzó a llegar a las unidades de la Luftwaffe en la segunda mitad de 1944, y fue el resultado de montar un motor Jumo 213A-1 en línea en una célula Fw 190A-8 modificada. Aunque el Fw 190 nunca cambió el uso generalizado del competidor Bf 109, su contribución a la Fuerza Aérea Alemana fue significativamente durante la segunda mitad de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.

 

Fw 190s vio servicio en el frente occidental, así como en el este. Como combatientes pesados ​​con una potencia de fuego imponente, se encontraron componentes integrales, desde 1943 en adelante, dentro de las unidades encargadas de la protección del Reich de las ominosas nubes de bombarderos aliados. Aquí es donde está la versión A-8 fue instrumental, junto con su desarrollo blindado A-8 / R2. Esta versión, con su potencia de fuego, era un enemigo muy siniestro y desalentador para los equipos de bombarderos. Desde la segunda mitad de 1944, su peligro fue controlado hasta cierto punto escoltando a los P-47, y requirió el desarrollo del Mustang P-51.

 


Quantity:

Please check our Privacy Policies to see how to we use your personal data.


Share it:
Weight0.5 kg
Dimensions30 x 20 x 10 cm
Army

Germany

Custom Tab Content here.
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.
Navigation

MY CART

Close

No products in the cart.

No products in the cart.