AK Real Colors
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm|
The legendary Spitfire Mk. IXc; AK is proud to offer one of the most (if not the most!) accurate reproductions of the beautiful aircraft. Choose one of three non-British allied air force versions:
1. Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, MJ897, GR 2/33 “Savoie”, French Air Force, Luxeuil-les-Bains, France, January 1945
2. Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, flown by Capt. Garth Jared, CO of 309th FS / 31st FG, USAAF, Italy, December 1943
3. Spitfire LF Mk.IXc, PV119, Royal Egyptian Air Force, 1947
The instructions offer multiple views of each version ensuring your finished model is a perfect 1/48 reproduction
The famous German Bf109 drew first blood and proved itself over Spain! AK proudly offers a historically accurate Bf 109 E-1/E-3. Build one of six versions of the aircraft that was provided by the German Army to the Nationalists of the Spanish Civil War:
1. Bf 109 E-3, 6•91, 3. J/88, Barcience, Spain, March 1939Bf.
2. Bf 109 E-3, W.Nr. 715, 6•92, flown by Lt. Gustav Rödel, 1. J/88, León, Spain, May 1939Bf.
3. Bf 109 E-3, 6•111, flown by Lt. Werner Ursinus, 2. J/88, La Cenia, Spain, early 1939.
4. Bf 109 E-1, 6•123, flown by Oblt. Hans Schmoller-Haldy, 3. J/88, León, Spain, May 1939.
5. Bf 109 E-3, 6•104, flown by Lt. Carlos Maria Rey-Stolle, Grupo 25, Logroño-Agoncillo, Spain, November 1939.
6. Bf 109 E-3, 6•126, Grupo 25, El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain, 1940.
The instructions offer multiple views of each version ensuring your finished model is a perfect 1/48 reproduction.
Also included is a 12 page booklet complete with period photographs and explanations allowing the modeler to fully understand the role that the Bf109 served during the Spanish Civil war.